Adapter for the Car - Wireless Connection
- Now you do not need to drive on with the MIL light on
- Now you do not need to wait to go to the garage with your car to know what is wrong.
- Now you can notify the garage by knowing what is wrong.
- Now you can see what is wrong with your car on your holiday so that you know if you can drive on.
- Now you can see what is the problem with the car on your holiday trip and figure out if you can drive on
And all this for less than what most garages take for doing the same test once
The system comprises an application you get on Android market or direct link and an OBD Bluetooth adapter you either buy at the local dealer or online.
MoBilScan gives access to any information comprised in the so-called OBD standard, this means that you can readout fault codes, continuously receive and display a full list of engine parameters like oxygen sensor readings, air mass, temperature sensors and other parameters used by the engine control computer.
MoBilScan can hereby identify whether the engine is running at its optimum or you need to replace worn out components.
MoBilScan shows all error codes and freeze frames and is able to delete error codes, MoBilScan includes more than 9000 error codes
- Display fault codes
- Clear fault codes
- Freeze Frame data
- Sensor values
- Graphical sensor display
- Overview ('Smiley'-indication that gives an overview of all data)
- Show current speed, temperature, flow and many other values
- Send all data via email
- Works with all EOBD/OBD-II compliant vehicles
- Supports ISO 9141, KWP2000
- Supports SAE J1850
- Supports CAN bus
- Android and iPhone/iPod touch
Smartphone with Android 2.1 or newer, iPhone 4 or newer
We also have a version for standard phones
For more information please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org MoBilScan, Universitetsparken 7, 4000 Roskilde, DENMARK
For more info see www.mobilscan.dk
The Danish Press Wrote
- Mobil: Awarded one of the best 25 apps
- T3: Fast and easy
- Motor: (Danish “the AA” magazine) Works fine and finds the same faults as our expensive equipment
- BilBasen: (car magazine) 5 stars (of 6) “anyway I love it”
- BilMagasinet: (car magazine) “the real clever bit is that if you actually finds a fault, then you can send the code as an email”
- Android: Mobilscan is a smart gadget