(MALMÖ, SWEDEN) -- Chainformation, a leading provider of software for retail, franchise and chain businesses, has entered a 4-year partnership agreement with O’Leary’s, Sweden’s most expansive restaurant chain, with over 80 locations around the world.
Under the agreement, Chainformation will equip O’Learys with the CCM franchise software platform and also handle content delivery for all of its websites.
The agreement will further enable O’Learys to maintain its aggressive growth strategy, opening more restaurants opening and maintaining a 20-25% growth rate per annum.
“We are delighted to expand our decade long relationship with O’Learys, providing both franchise software and knowledge delivery that facilitates better communications, operations and procedures,” says Anders Hall, Sales and Marketing Manager at Chainformation.
Says Christian Bellander, Chief Operating Officer at O’Learys: “A successful franchise must provide its locations with a software platform that simplifies and improves the daily operations, enables collaboration and sharing of content - and most importantly - is built according to the unique requirements of the franchise industry. For O’Learys, the CCM franchise software by Chainformation meets all these requirements.”
Over the past decade, the CCM franchise software platform has provided O’Learys with custom built, easy-to-use tools for the daily operations of a restaurant, including:
· Faster, role-based communication
· Digital franchise manuals, operations manuals
· Marketing Design Templates and Execution tools
· Brand and Identity Guidelines
· Daily Sales Reporting
While CCM is ready to be used out of the box and can be implemented in just 2-4 weeks, Chainformation developed additional features for O’Learys:
· Recipe and ingredient management for planning and printing menus
· Customer Loyalty Program Management and Mailing Features
· Access to preferred vendors, central discounts and procurement processes
· A Design tool for design of brand-compliant promotions and e-mail campaigns
· Campaign Management Tools for E-mail, SMS Text Messaging and Direct Mails
· Entry module for customer feedback surveys
· Single sign in functionality for other web partners such as Mystery Shopping initiatives, e-Learning, online print shop and more
O’Learys has also connected its entire menu database so that local restaurants can compose their own menus and coordinate production with local printers. With over 150 dishes stored centrally, each restaurant is able to customize a menu based on the meals that are in regional demand, or for a specific local season.
Chainformation is a leading developer of franchise and retail specific software that helps equip work forces with timely, relevant and critical know-how. Clients include franchise and retail chains such as ICEBAR by ICEHOTEL, Wayne’s Coffee, and Colorama. With over 2,500 store locations served, Chainformation handles nearly half a million logins every month. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden.
Founded in 1988, O'Learys is Sweden's leading sports bar and restaurant chain with over 70 restaurants in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Germany and Singapore. For moreinformation, visit www.olearyssportsbar.com