Ramblers Cruise & Walk and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines have teamed up to launch an exciting new holiday exploring New Zealand and Australia for 2017 – with the benefit of all shore excursions together with the services of a fully qualified Leader (plus a local guide where appropriate), being included in the prices.
This 18 night fly-Cruise & Walk of New Zealand and Australia begins with a Singapore Airlines flight from Heathrow to Auckland in New Zealand for an overnight stay before boarding Fred. Olsen’s Black Watch.Highlights include, Tauranga (nearest port for the ancient Maori culture of Rotorua); Wellington; the breath-taking, fjord-like Milford Doubtful and Dusky Sounds; Sydney, Australia including a tour of the opera house and Sydney Harbour National Park; Brisbane for a visit to the Gold Coast and walks in lush rain forest and hopeful sightings of native kangaroo and wallabie ; the Great Barrier Reef; Hamilton Island for water-skiing, sailing or fishing; Townsville and the final night in a beachfront hotel in Cairns before flying home via Melbourne and Singapore.
Price from £5,175 per person includes return flights, transfers, full board accommodation on board Black Watch, all shore excursions and the services of a dedicated tour leader.
Departs – 13 February 2017.
- Award-winning Ramblers Worldwide Holidays have been established since 1946 and are the experts in small group guided walking adventures.
- The company now operates 250 holidays in 70 countries.
- Their portfolio also includes specialist holidays linked to walking such as, cooking, cruising, birdwatching, rail journeys and flora.
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays offer a range of graded walks from leisurely to challenging which are highlighted via a new easy to understand grading system.
- A range of walking grades are available from leisurely strolls to more challenging mountain hikes.
- View the Online Brochure Now – here
- Alongside their traditional guided walking proposition, Ramblers Worldwide Holidays provide independent, self-guided UK walking holidays via their Load Off Your Back programme www.loadoffyourback.co.uk
- The company’s mission is to generate funds for walking charities by the provision of outstanding outdoor activity holidays.
- The operator is a not-for-profit company and contributes monies to the Ramblers Holidays Charitable Trust which supports walking related and environmental projects in the UK. The company also funds Heart & Sole - an initiative managed by company staff, with the aim of reaching into the heart of the communities visited.
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays also runs The Walking Partnership - an initiative which champions walking at the 'grass roots' level by providing funding and support to walking groups and clubs throughout the UK.
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays is the Walking Holiday Partner of the Ramblers, Britain's walking charity whose aim is to protect and expand the places people love to walk, promoting walking for health and pleasure and responsible for the recent Big Pathwatch project
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays are fully protected for their customers as members of ABTA, AITO & ATOL scheme.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – 01255 670661