- Co-located conferences on Data Management & Information Quality and Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence
- Choose from 5 conference tracks and 15 pre-conference workshops
- Delegates have the option of attending 1, 2 or 3 days of the event
- All delegates will receive a USB containing all workshop and conference presentations from the entire event
- Learn from leading practitioners, gain fresh insight and inspiration and network with your peers
- During the two conference days there will be an exhibition featuring the foremost vendors in Data Management, Information Quality and DW/BI
- Group Booking Discounts are Available.
- Topics include: Agile BI, Analytics, Big Data, Dashboards, Data Virtualisation, Enterprise Search, Future Trends, Managing Data in the Cloud, Mobile Business Intelligence, Open Source BI/DW, Social Media Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data & Information Quality, Data Architecture, Data Management, Data Modelling, Data Warehouse, Data/Information Governance, Enterprise DW/BI, Information Architecture, Information Quality, MDM, Metadata, NoSQL, Data Strategy, Data Visualisation, Collaborative BI, Digital Reductionism, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Data Model, IT & the Business, Security, Unstructured and Semi-Structured Data
IRM UK are specialists in strategic IT training for IT & business professionals and managers. Our carefully selected presenters have superior technical knowledge, teaching skills and a wide range of practical business experience. They are some of the most influential technologists, methodologists and original thinkers in IT today. Noted for the participation of top level decision makers from both the corporate, user and vendor communities, and the lucid analysis of critical strategic and management issues, our events are condensed and rigorous combining technical explanations with management advice and discussions of future directions. IRM UK produce Conferences and Seminars which take place in London, UK.