Dreams has launched The Sleep Matters App through Apple app store and Google Play. The brand new sleep tracking app tracks users sleep through the night while also monitoring movement so the user can see the different phases of their sleep cycles including; deep sleep, light sleep and awake time.
- Sleep Tracking: set your alarm and go to sleep and wake up melodies in preparation for tracking.
- Sleep Analysis: view your sleep statistics, sleep efficiency and sleep cycles.
- Log in: log in with an email or Facebook account to view sleep analysis from the previous seven days.
- Dream Analysis: discover what some of the common dreams mean.
- Settings: personalise the app in settings to include desired sleep goals, alarm melody and snooze times.
As well as a sleep tracking device, the Sleep Matters app also links through to the Sleep Matters Club, powered by Dreams. The Sleep Matters Club is Dreams’ online magazine providing advice on how to get a better night’s sleep fuelled by data and expert opinions on subjects such as sleep science, health and well-being.
Download the app from Apple App Store here.
Download the app from Google Play here.
Notes to editors
For further information please contact:
Tel: 01628 535353 ext 1503
For over 30 years, Dreams has been passionate about providing the perfect night’s sleep. As the UK’s leading bed specialist, the company is committed to providing the highest standard of expert customer service and advice, and offers an extensive selection of high quality products including mattresses, bed frames, divans, bedroom furniture and soft furnishings, many of which are hand-crafted in the UK at the Dreams Bed Factory. Founded in 1985, and owned by Sun European Partners since March 2013, Dreams has more than 170 retail stores and a transactional web site at www.dreams.co.uk. Its head office – known as ‘Bedquarters’ – is located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Dreams – Because your sleep matters