3-5 November 2014, London
Now in its 16th year, Europe’s most authoritative and independent conference on Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence offer unrivalled opportunity to learn from the industry’s leading figures and network with and learn from your peers.
- Choose from 5 conference tracks, over 20 case studies and 16 pre-conference workshops – a total of 60 presentations to choose from!
- New this year – a track solely devoted to Big Data
- Topics include Big Data, Data Governance, Information Management, Open Data, Cloud Opportunities, Data Modelling, Data Quality, Metadata, MDM, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Virtualization, Data Integration, Structured and Unstructured Data, Data Visualisation and Social Media Analytics.
- Case studies and contributors include Visa Europe, United Utilities, Barclays Bank, Deutsche Telekom, HSBC, BAE Systems, Telefonica UK, Atos, Yorkshire Building Society, Premier Farnell, Intel, American Family Mutual Insurance Company, Swedbank, Royal Academy of Music, Navient (formerly Sallie Mae), University of Brighton, bol.com and University of Sheffield.
- Keynotes and Featured Speakers include Alasdair Anderson - Head of Data Engineering, HSBC; Kamran Ashraf - VP, Head of Analytics & Information Services, Visa Europe; Michelle Teufel - Global Head of Information Management, Premier Farnell; Lewis Longman-Jones - Head of Enterprise Information Architect, Telefónica UK. Just a few of the world class presenters and leading thinkers include Rick van der Lans, Euan Semple, Cindi Howson, Mike Ferguson, Jan Henderyckx, John Radcliffe, Sue Geuens, Malcolm Chisholm, Nigel Turner, Chris Bradley, Daragh O Brien and many more …..
IRM UK are specialists in strategic IT training for IT & business professionals and managers. Our carefully selected presenters have superior technical knowledge, teaching skills and a wide range of practical business experience. They are some of the most influential technologists, methodologists and original thinkers in IT today. Noted for the participation of top level decision makers from both the corporate, user and vendor communities, and the lucid analysis of critical strategic and management issues, our events are condensed and rigorous combining technical explanations with management advice and discussions of future directions. IRM UK produce Conferences and Seminars which take place in London, UK.