The UK's largest consumer Hi-Fi, AV, Home Cinema Show hits 147 brands with numbers rising fast
Sound & Vision - The Bristol Show 2014
- Friday 21st - Sunday 23rd February
- UK's largest consumer Hi-Fi and Home Cinema Show- 26 Years and counting
- 147 Brands as of today
PRE-REGISTER: there is no dedicated trade day. Trade and Press can pre-register by clicking here.
Hi-Fi - Home Cinema - Home Entertainment, Ultra-Flat TVs - 3D TV - Projectors - Music & Video Streaming - Digital Enhancements for all audio sources
Friday 21st - Sunday 23rd February 2014
Marriott City Centre Hotel, Castle Street, Bristol, BS1 3AD
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. every day (sales desks remain open until 5.30 p.m.)
How much? The best value show in the UK
- Adults just £10.00 / Online advance Purchase £9.00
- Bristol is bigger, better and way more affordable, than any other show of this type in the UK.
- Students/Senior Citizens (over 65) £7.00
New for fans
- Two Day Ticket £18.00
Student Special - Free Headphones PROMO 2014 (TBC)
- Entry for students is only £7.00 and they can claim a free pair of Headphones worth £14.95 when producing valid Student ID (TBC)
Crunchy Bargains Galore
- Bristol is a selling show and visitors will be able to choose from hundreds of bargains and offers from the exhibitors and Audio-T.
Organized by Audio-T in Association with What Hi-fi Sound & Vision.
Founded in 1990, Robert Follis Associates (RFA), specialises in PR for the consumer electronics industry. Principal Rob Follis has been in the business for far too long and can remember his first cassette deck.