Liquid Technologies have unveiled the kick off of their “Risk-Free” campaign to aid users who will be wishing to purchase Liquid XML Studio.
To allay anxieties from potential customers, Liquid Technologies are supplying a zero cost upgrade to Liquid Studio 2012, with every purchase of Liquid Studio 2011. A company spokesman added “Our Risk-Free campaign is aimed at bolstering confidence to buy Liquid Studio today, without the worry or cost of having to upgrade again to a newer version”.
Liquid XML Studio is really an XML tool set and IDE, incorporating all the tools essential for designing and developing XML applications, such as an XML Editor, XML Schema Editor, WSDL Editor, Web Service Tools etc. Below is a thorough summary of these core tools.
1. XML Schema Editor (XSD) - a graphical XSD editor, which provides an abstract look at your XSD and also a graphical XML schema designer.
2. XML Data Binding Code Generator (dev ed only) - just about the most comprehensive XML Data Binding Code Generator tool available, with complete support for all major development languages, hardware environments, and schema standards.
3. WSDL Editor - removes the unnecessary and complicated WSDL standard and merely shows you the primary composition of the WSDL, that makes it much easier for you to work with WSDL documents for faster, easier editing.
4. XML Editor - includes a Graphical User Interface (GUI) providing you with an attractive graphical view, text view or split view of your xml documents for maximum control and flexibility.
5. Microsoft Visual Studio Integration (2005, 2008, 2010) - the Liquid XML Editor plugin delivers seamless integration with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 & 2010. The plugin utilizes the properties panel, error window, and find and replace dialogs to provide a familiar interface.
6. Web Service Test Client - Make calls to any web service, quickly and simply by just, choosing the web service url and method from a drop down list.
7. XPath Expression Builder - a built-in XPath tool that lets you develop XPath queries and to view the results while you type. The XPath builder binds itself to the active XML editor allowing you to query any XML panel within the environment.
8. HTML Documentation Generator - a clever HTML documentation tool that generates HTML or ASP.net documentation from an XML Schema (XSD).
9. XSLT Editor & Debugger - a powerful step-by-step debugger, it displays local variables, watch expressions as well as the call stack while you run through your code.
10. XQuery Editor & Debugger - the complete process is entirely simplified, reducing your development time whilst improving quality and reliability of your code.
11. Large File Editor - The Liquid XML Editor Large File Editor is capable of opening and editing massive files in excess of 4GB and will even work well on Terabyte files.
The most recent 2011 release also includes Liquid Data Mapper, a whole new component to the existing suite of features, Liquid Technologies summarize their Liquid Data Mapper as a powerful graphical xml mapping tool which allows users to map data in xml files by connecting data in one set of fields, to fields in another data set, with complete control through a manual transform.
Some of the features include, easily set source and destination targets, intuitively transition between design and source view, generate filter rules, produce logical expressions and output your generated code in a number of formats from xlst to xquery.
ABOUT LIQUID TECHNOLOGIES
Liquid Technologies Ltd provides world-leading productivity programs for XML software developers conforming to the W3C standards. Their flagship product, Liquid XML Studio 2011, is an sophisticated XML Development Environment and XML tool set which includes an XML Editor, that contains all the tools essential for designing and developing XML schema and XML applications.
For more details visit http://www.liquid-technologies.com/xml-editor.aspx