Ladies Freeride Camps
This is an offer for you cool ladies who enjoy life and love a challenge. Take some time off to go skiing with old and new friends from all over the world. Ladies Freeride Camps are for those who have passed the girlie phase of their lives, but still have the attitude and the passion for skiing. We combine adventure with pleasure and well-being. We are passionate about what we do and want to convey that to you. You will leave the camp with a smile on your face. Live your dream!
Camp dates for 2010
Verbier, Switzerland 21-28 March
What is it?
You will ski in groups with our coaches. After a long day on the mountain we relax with yoga, nightlife, hanging in the bar, or just chill out together.
- 5 days of skiing with a coach, including personal feed-back
- Skiing with our pro-riders from K2
- 7 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Farinet, a relaxed hotel in Verbier
- Safety on the mountain
- Lift tickets for 6 days
- Ladies Snow Compendium
- 2 yoga sessions
- An evening at Les Baines de Lavey, a great Spa 20 minutes from Verbier.
- A fondue evening at a nice little restaurant.
- 3 days of skiing with a local mountain guide
For more detailed information and bookings check out the website www.girliecamps.com
/Marika Borg, founder of GirlieCamps
GirlieCamps arrange sport camps. Our customers come from all over the world and through the years we have seen 45 different nationalities join us. Our customer attend the camps because they want to improve their sport and ride with and be influenced by girls who share the same passion and attitude.