Global graphic processing unit market to value over USD 160 billion by 2029 end and register a CAGR of over 30% from 2019 to 2029.
The GPU industry and its services are growing increasingly popular and are experiencing high demand due to extensive application across numerous industries. It caters to the requirements of increasingly complex display needs and visual effects in the entertainment sector. The efficient performance and wide functionality range of GPU’s have made them universal processors for several applications used across various industries.
Due to continuous developments in the entertainment sector particularly the gaming industry, the technology of augmented reality (AR) virtual reality (VR) is gaining traction, thus promoting and augmenting the use of GPU’s. However, the inadequacy of integrated GPU to expedite accelerated graphic designing software hampers the market growth. Moreover, other markets, such as electronics & wearables and the Internet of Things (IoT) market, conceive profitable possibilities in the industry.
In order to improve the existing GPU technology and make it cater to more industries by handling heavy data, a surge in heavy investments in the R&D of AI platforms and VR by several major firms, including Intel Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., and others is leading to the global growth of this market. For instance, NVIDIA collaborated with Microsoft to accelerate the AI framework, which is optimized to run on NVIDIA Tesla GPUs in November 2016. This promotes the global GPU market and thus accelerates the already robust CAGR.
The significant firms in the global GPU market adopt novel strategies to improve manufacturing techniques and widen their product portfolio to gain a competitive edge over the other market players.
Market Players in Value Chain of GPU
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- ARM Holdings PLC
- Imagination Technologies Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Apple Inc.
- Broadcom Corporation
- Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation
Request a Sample Report @https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=2332&page=requestsample
- GPU type
- Integrated GPU
- Dedicated GPU
- Hybrid GPU
By Device type
- Gaming console
- Television and others
- Modeling and animation
- Digital video
- Integration & maintenance
- Training & consulting
- Managed service
By Deployment Model
By Industry Vertical
- IT & Telecommunication
- Design & manufacturing
- Defense & Intelligence
- Media & Entertainment
The electronics industry consumed the highest GPU market share owing to its growth in the adoption and need for efficient graphic computing. This segment is projected to account for major market share and grow at a healthy CAGR.
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of World
North America is expected to lead in terms of the adoption of GPUs due to the presence of large-sized gaming developers such as Electronic Arts Inc. and Activision in the region. The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in terms of the adoption of GPUs due to the rising popularity of gaming and animation amongst the large-sized youth population in the region.
Purchase a Copy & Ask For Discount: https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=2332&page=askfordiscount
- Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
- Tier 2 players
- Emerging players which are growing rapidly
- New Entrants
- Growth prospects
- SWOT analysis
- Key trends
- Key data points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
- To provide an exhaustive analysis on the global GPU market by component, by device type, by software, by service, by industry vertical, by deployment model and by region
- To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
- To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market
- To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and rest of the world
- To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
- Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies
Browse Corresponding Semiconductors Market Research Reports & Consulting
Inquire further details about this report at:email@example.com
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name:FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone:+44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom