global tolerance is excited to introduce our Board of Advisors. This influential group of social change-makers offer wisdom, strategic direction and contacts for global tolerance’s work around the world.
- Mike Waldron (Chair) - Intercultural dialogue expert, former advisor to HRH The Prince of Wales
- John Hope Bryant - Vice Chair of the US President’s Advisory Council on Financial Literacy and Founder and CEO of Operation HOPE
- Karen Armstrong - Author and religious thinker
- Molly Tschang - Managing Director of International Programs for CISCO Internet Business Solutions Group
- Michael Binyon - Leader Writer for The Times
- Nancy Hunt - President of the We Are Family Foundation
- Bob Chase - Director of Intersections International
- Robert Benjamin Jr - Managing Director of JP Morgan Securities
- Margaret Heffernan - CEO, author, and blogger for BNET and the Huffington Post
For more information about these wonderful people, check out the Board of Advisors section.
We like being us
global tolerance is a leading international communications agency that only works with people committed to positive social change.
When Simon Cohen created global tolerance in November 2003, he knew he needed to build a team who shared his commitment to media ethics, and to sparking coverage of social substance.
Eight years on, the global tolerance team is global by nature as well as by name.
A core team of communicators in London and New York are supported by an international Board of Advisors, a worldwide network of skilled, freelance specialists and a host of partners and fellow travellers.