The Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa is a stunning new 5 Star resort on the island of Mahé. Comprised completely of perfectly appointed private villas, it’s a secluded hideaway nestling on the hillside and along small beach coves on Beau Vallon Bay. It provides spectacular views of the Indian Ocean, and the nearby Silhouette and North Islands. There’s no better place to relax and, at the end of the day, take in the magnificent Indian Ocean sunsets.
You’ll be captivated by the dramatic scenery, pure natural environment and timeless quality of life. Hustle and bustle is unheard of. The people live their lives in their own time, as the waves gently roll to the shore in the mild sea breeze.
The Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa retains old world friendliness and charm. But it’s enhanced by excellent service, understated luxury and casual elegance. The environment in the Seychelles is a prime consideration, and The Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa has been specifically designed to protect and sustain its setting – complete with coconut palms, mango, cannonball trees and the large granite boulders that are a hallmark of the Seychelles.
Leisure Facilities at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa
• The Scuba Centre nearby features guided diving and snorkelling boat trips
• The outstanding Watersports Centre nearby features windsurfing, waterskiing, parasailing, catamaraning and kayaking
• The Crow’s Nest and TV Lounge
• State-of-the-art Fitness Centre
• Fishing excursions
Dining options at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa:
As with every Hilton Worldwide Resort, there’s a passion for great quality wining and dining.
• The open air Hilltop Restaurant offers panoramic ocean and mountain views
• Les Cocotiers Restaurant is the ultimate ‘under the stars’ dining experience on Mahé, with an a la carte menu
• The Ocean View Bar is al fresco, the ideal place to take in the magnificent Seychelles sunsets - a popular venue for weddings or cocktail parties
• The Lobby Lounge is also open air, providing beverages, pastries and afternoon tea.
The Duniye Spa, perched on giant granite boulders overlooking the sea, provides guests with an enjoyable, holistic spa experience in a caring, nurturing, and inspiring environment. The luxurious spa at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort is the perfect place to soothe the body, stimulate the mind and enliven the senses. It offers a range of holistic treatments, a steam room and yoga pavilion. Guests can indulge with an Ayurvedic massage, body wrap, scrub or relaxing facial.
21 Village Way,
BR3 3NA, United Kingdom