Indulge this Easter with a stay at Stoke Park where you can relax in 5 star luxury. Luxury is the order of the day in our stunning white mansion, which stands proud in the middle of sweeping parkland and glistening lakes. Whether your taste runs to the traditional or the contemporary we have rooms which you will love. Relax among antiques and oils in the Mansion or Warhol prints in the Pavilion.
Once you have taken in the setting, you can turn your attention to decide how to spend your stay. A swim in the pool or a session in the gym will let you enjoy your Easter eggs guilt-free. Alternatively, slip deeper into the indulgence with a treatment in our spa or salon. Why not banish the cold with a hot stones massage? Or, strike a middle course between exertion and relaxation by taking to the links. Play a round or polish your skills with one of our pros.
With a 27-Hole Championship Golf Course, 13 tennis courts, a state-of-the-art Gym, beautiful heritage walk, an award-winning Spa and 3 Restaurants, including the supremely romantic fine dining restaurant, The Dining Room, there is plenty to explore at Stoke Park.
Enjoy a soothing two night getaway, nibble on an Easter egg which has been handmade by Chris Wheeler, our Executive Chef, but be careful not to spoil your appetite for the mouthwatering Easter lunch.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Mansion or Pavilion room
- Full English breakfast on both mornings
- Dinner both evenings
- A sumptuous Easter lunch
- Decadent, homemade Easter egg
- Complimentary use of the Health and Racquet Facilities (indoor swimming pool with hydro-seats, state-of-the-art gymnasium, multi-surface tennis courts, steam rooms, dance and fitness studio)
£320.00 per person (based on two people sharing). Standard Supplements apply.
Get a third night bed and breakfast for £199.00 based on two people sharing.
Offer valid from 6th April 2012 to 9th April 2012. If you would like to book, please call reservations on 01753 717171.
Stoke Park, Europe’s leading five star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 AA Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites, all with Superb Marble Bathrooms
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium, Fitness and Spinning Studios
• Health & Beauty Spa and Salon with 11 Treatment Rooms
• Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four all-weather)
• Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 8 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens