The global kidney cancer drugs market size is expected to be valued at USD 8.6 billion by 2026 with registering a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period 2019 to 2026. Market growth is largely driven by factors such as availability of novel drugs and presence of a strong pipeline. Growth can also be attributed to rise in incidence of renal cancer due to growing geriatric population and changes in lifestyle such as increased smoking and intake of alcohol.
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Increasing incidence of the disease and rising geriatric population globally are amongst major factors stimulating market growth
- Novel agents have expanded market opportunities through larger number of patients under treatment and better treatment prospects compared to traditional therapies. The notable clinical profile of immuno-oncology drugs is reflected their rapid uptake and expansion of indications
- The current treatment landscape in metastatic and advanced RCC will shift from TKI and mTOR inhibitors to specific immuno-oncology agents like immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICI), which have demonstrated positive results on PFS as monotherapy (Opdivo) or combination therapy (Opdivo+Yervoy)
- U.S. accounted for more than 35.0% of the market in 2016 due to increasing incidence of renal cell carcinoma and presence of key manufacturers in the country. On the other hand, surge in kidney cancer screening is a key driver in markets such as EU
- Emerging markets in Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa are fueled by increasing expenditure on healthcare, a large untapped patient population base due to rise in elderly population, and improvement in diagnostic technologies
- Some of the key players operating in this market are Pfizer, Novartis, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eisai, and Exelixis. Collaborations for development, broader product portfolios, and regional expansion in emerging markets are key strategic undertakings of these companies to increase market share.
The report analyzes and forecasts the kidney cancer drugs market at global and regional levels. The market has been forecast based on volume (Tons) and value (US$ Mn) from 2019 to 2026. The study includes drivers and restraints of the global market. It covers the impact of these drivers and restraints on the demand during the forecast period. The report also highlights opportunities in the market at the global level.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of the global kidney cancer drugs market. The Porter’s Five Forces model has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape of the market. The study encompasses market attractiveness analysis, wherein various applications have been benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
The study provides a decisive view of the kidney cancer drugs market by segmenting it in terms of form and application. The segment has been analyzed based on the present and future trends. Regional segmentation includes the current and projected demand in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The report provides size (in terms of volume and value) of kidney cancer drugs market for the base year 2018 and the forecast between 2019 and 2026. Market numbers have been estimated based on form and application. Market size and forecast for each application segment have been provided for the global and regional market.
Therapeutic Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2026)
- Targeted Therapy
Pharmacologic Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2026)
- Angiogenesis Inhibitors
- mTOR Inhibitors
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Cytokine Immunotherapy (IL-2)
Country Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2026)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2026 kidney cancer drugs market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
In-depth interviews and discussions were conducted with several key market participants and opinion leaders to compile the research report.
Primary research represents a bulk of research efforts, supplemented by extensive secondary research. Annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents of key players operating in various application areas have been reviewed for competition analysis and market understanding.
Secondary research also includes recent trends, technical writing, Internet sources, and statistical data from government websites, trade associations, and agencies. These have proved to be reliable, effective, and successful approaches for obtaining precise market data, capturing market participants’ insights, and recognizing business opportunities.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global kidney cancer drugs capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2026);
- Focuses on the key kidney cancer drugs manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Request to Buy This Premium Report From here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/28882
Chapter 1 Introduction
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Market Segmentation
1.3 Research Methodology
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot: Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market
2.2 Comparative Analysis: Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market, By Geography, 2018 and 2026 (Value %)
Chapter 3 Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market Overview
3.1 Market Dynamics and Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Rising Incidence of Kidney Cancer Expected to Boost Market Growth
3.2.2 Increasing Geriatric Population Likely to Fuel the Growth of Kidney Cancer Drugs Market
220.127.116.11.1 Global Percentage Change in the World’s Population by Age: 2010-2050
3.2.3 Approval of Novel Molecules is Expected to Drive Market Growth
3.3 Market Restraints
3.3.1 High Prices of Branded Cancer Drugs might Impede the Growth of the Market
3.3.2 Increasing Preference for Generic Drug Variants might Negatively Influence the Market Growth
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.4.1 Focusing on Emerging Markets
3.5 Event Impact Analysis
3.6 Regulatory Framework
3.7 Market Attractiveness Analysis: Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market, by Geography
3.8 Market Share Analysis: Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market, by Key Players, 2018 (Value %)
Chapter 4 Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market, by Major Branded Drugs
4.1.1 Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market Revenue, by Major Branded Drugs, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
4.2 Sutent (Sunitinib)
4.2.1 Global Sutent (Sunitinib) Market Revenue, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
4.3 Nexavar (Sorafenib)
4.3.1 Global Nexavar (Sorafenib) Market Revenue, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
4.4 Afinitor (Everolimus)
4.4.1 Global Afinitor (Everolimus) Market Revenue, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
4.5 Votrient (Pazopanib)
4.5.1 Global Votrient (Pazopanib) Market Revenue, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
4.6 Inlyta (Axitinib)
4.6.1 Global Inlyta (Axitinib) Market Revenue, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
4.7 Avastin (Bevacizumab)
4.7.1 Global Avastin (Bevacizumab) Market Revenue, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
4.8 Torisel (Temsirolimus)
4.8.1 Global Torisel (Temsirolimus) Market Revenue, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
4.9 Proleukin (Aldesleukin)
4.9.1 Global Proleukin (Aldesleukin) Market Revenue, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
Chapter 5 Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market, Pipeline Analysis
5.1.1 Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market Revenue, by Pipeline Drugs, 2015 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.2 Opdivo (Nivolumab) (Bristol-Myers Squibb)
5.2.1 Global Opdivo Market Revenue, 2015 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.3 Keytruda (Anti PD 1) (Pembrolizumab) (Merck & Co., Inc.)
5.3.1 Global Keytruda Market Revenue, 2015 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.4 Cabozantinib (XL184) (Exelixis, Inc.)
5.4.1 Global Cabozantinib Market Revenue, 2017 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.5 AGS-003 (Argus Therapeutics, Inc.)
5.5.1 Global AGS-003 Market Revenue, 2017 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.6 Dovitinib (TK1258) [Novartis AG]
5.6.1 Global Dovitinib Market Revenue, 2018 – 2026 (USD Million)
Chapter 6 Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market, by Geography
6.1.1 Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market Revenue, by Geography, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
6.2 North America
6.2.1 North America Kidney Cancer Drugs Market Revenue, 2016–2026 (USD Million)
6.3.1 Europe Kidney Cancer Drugs Market Revenue, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)
6.4 Asia Pacific
6.4.1 Asia Pacific Kidney Cancer Drugs Market Revenue, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)
6.5 Rest of the World (RoW)
6.5.1 Rest of the World Kidney Cancer Drugs Market Revenue, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)
Chapter 7 Recommendations
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
8.1 Bayer AG
8.1.1 Company Overview
8.1.2 Financial Overview
8.1.3 Product Portfolio
8.1.4 Business Strategy
8.1.5 Recent Developments
8.2 F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.
8.2.1 Company Overview
8.2.2 Financial Overview
8.2.3 Product Portfolio
8.2.4 Business Strategy
8.2.5 Recent Developments
8.3 GlaxoSmithKline, plc
8.3.1 Company Overview
8.3.2 Financial Overview
8.3.3 Product Portfolio
8.3.4 Business Strategy
8.3.5 Recent Developments
8.4 Novartis AG
8.4.1 Company Overview
8.4.2 Financial Overview
8.4.3 Product Portfolio
8.4.4 Business Strategy
8.4.5 Recent Developments
8.5 Pfizer, Inc.
8.5.1 Company Overview
8.5.2 Financial Overview
8.5.3 Product Portfolio
8.5.4 Business Strategy
8.5.5 Recent Developments