1. (2) Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4
2. (1) Sony Xperia Z
3. (3) Apple iPhone 5
4. (4) HTC ONE
5. (5) Apple iPhone 4
6. (6) Sony Xperia ZL
7. (8) Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III
8. (7) Samsung Galaxy i9300 SIII Mini
9. (-) Samsung GT-B2710 / Xcover 271
10. (10) Sony Xperia V
() = Last month’s position.
Samsung beats Apple on Krusell’s Top Seller list for May. 4 out of 10 positions is Samsung against 2 for Apple. Samsung who is aggressively investing in taking market shares is no secret to anyone in the mobile industry, says Ulf Sandberg CEO at Krusell.
- Though two things worth highlighting in May statistics is the fact that we see three Sony devices on the list. This is well achieved by Sony considering their global market share. The second thing is that we can see Samsung’s Xcover 271 at 9th place and is a niche device that obviously needs good cases, which we are grateful for he ends.
The Swedish manufacturer of carrying cases for portable electronics, Krusell, releases its Top 10-list for May 2013. The list is based on number of pieces custom made mobile- and smartphone cases ordered from Krusell during May 2013. The list of Krusell is unique due to the fact that it reflects the sales of phones in six continents and in more than 70 countries around the globe.
Krusell Group with 200 million SEK in turnover, and more than 500 employees around the globe is a Swedish lifestyle-house in which several consumer electronic brands reside such as Motörheadphönes, Krusell and the ecofriendly BioSerie. After more than 20 years in the mobile phone industry, Krusell is established as one of the leading brands in its niche. Besides cases for smart phones, Krusell also sell, develop and manufacture laptop-, tablet cases and audio products. Moreover, Krusell is a subcontractor to Sony, Samsung, Sanyo, Honda, Toyota and LG.