1. (1) Sony Xperia Z1
2. (2) Apple iPhone 5
3. (4) Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4
4. (-) Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
5. (-) Samsung Galaxy Core I8260
6. (9) Nokia Lumia 1020
7. (-) LG Nexus 5
8. (10) Nokia Lumia 925
9. (5) Sony Xperia Z
10. (7) Samsung Galaxy Note 3
() = Last month’s position.
Sony Xperia Z1 keeps the first place on Krusell’s Top 10 list for November. Three new devices have entered the list, and Nexus 5 might be the largest surprise this month.
- Another eyebrow raiser at the list is Samsung’s Galaxy Core which has entered the market a little bit outside the limelight partially due to the number of devices that Samsung launches says Ulf Sandberg MD at Krusell. Nokia’s two models are climbing, and I foresee that next month Nokia 1520 will also climb into the chart, he ends.
The Swedish manufacturer of carrying cases for portable electronics, Krusell, releases its Top 10-list for November 2013. The list is based on number of pieces custom made mobile- and smartphone cases ordered from Krusell during November 2013. The list of Krusell is unique due to the fact that it reflects the sales of phones in six continents and in more than 70 countries around the globe.
The Krusell Group with 200 million SEK in turnover and more than 500 employees around the globe, is a Swedish lifestyle-house in which several consumer electronic brands reside such as Krusell, Motörheadphönes and Walk On Water. After more than 20 years in the mobile phone industry, Krusell Group is established as one of the leading companies in its niche. Besides cases for smart phones, Krusell also develop, manufacture and sell laptop-, tablet cases and audio products. Moreover, Krusell is a subcontractor to Sony, Samsung, Garmin, Koenigsegg and Fuji Film.