Insurance fraud across the UK is posing a bigger threat to businesses than ever before. Attendees of the summit will have the chance to hear from insurers, brokers, aggregators, law enforcement and the government as they share their integral insight on how the industry can better collaborate, utilise data and maintain outstanding customer experience in the face of increasing fraud levels.
Key Reasons to attend:
- Hear from the Chairman of the Insurance Fraud Taskforce on the final results of their investigation.
- Gain exclusive updates from the Director of the IFB about their recent reports.
- Explore some of the biggest changes taking place within the industry, including an update on MyLicence as well as the role of the dark web and Deepnet in fighting fraud.
- Benefit from fresh insight into the use of data analytics and changing public perception in the fight against fraud.
- Take part in focused, in-depth discussions on home, travel, pet and liability insurance
- Discover how criminologists are uncovering new trends in fraud and what this means for the industry
- Network with your peers and take advantage of this opportunity to learn from fellow industry professionals.
"I was impressed with content & would be keen to attend again."
Claims Crime Prevention Team Leader, LV=
“Informative – it was interesting to hear from other industries about the fraud they are dealing with”
Fraud Operations Manager, AA Insurance
"Very informative and enjoyable"
Claims Manager, Inceptum Insurance Co. Ltd.
For more information about this event please visit our website
Please visit the website for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at email@example.com.
Established in 1987, Marketforce Business Media has over 25 years experience of delivering high quality strategic events and B2B communications.
We produce and manage over 60 industry leading B2B strategic conferences, training courses, lecture series and webinars every year, as well as providing insights through reports and surveys. Utilising our expertise and strong relationships with key experts, we create interactive events that deliver superb learning and networking experiences. Our events take place across the UK and Europe and cover: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Customer Experience, Media & Broadcasting and Economics & Regulation.