Join senior decision-makers from across the industry at Marketforce’s 17th Annual Energy Customer to discuss the implications of the CMA’s investigation and to learn how suppliers can better engage customers in a period of technological innovation.
Delegates will hear from leading figures at the CMA, Ofgem, Centrica, RWE npower, SSE, ScottishPower, First Utility, GB Energy Supply, Tempus Energy, Flipper, Co-operative Energy, Extra Energy, Enel, and more, on how to best respond to these changes.
- Hear from Roger Witcomb, the CMA Investigation Chair, on creating a competitive and fair future
- Discover the steps towards implementation of the report’s remedies from Rachel Fletcher at Ofgem
- Get a senior-level response to the report from Centrica, First Utility, RWE npower, SSE, and Scottish Power
- Learn how to remain competitive and attract customers in a reformed market
- Prepare for the future in a post-smart world
“It was an excellent event that covered the hot topics and challenges in the UK energy market” – Sales Director, Happy Energy
“Very informative. Good range of speakers and topics” – Commercial Analyst, RWE npower
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.eu.com/energy16 or more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email to email@example.com.
Established in 1987, Marketforce Business Media has over 25 years experience of delivering high quality strategic events and B2B communications.
We produce and manage over 60 industry leading B2B strategic conferences, training courses, lecture series and webinars every year, as well as providing insights through reports and surveys. Utilising our expertise and strong relationships with key experts, we create interactive events that deliver superb learning and networking experiences. Our events take place across the UK and Europe and cover: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Customer Experience, Media & Broadcasting and Economics & Regulation.