With the oil and gas sector facing intense financial pressures following years of cost inflation and a halving of the oil price, efficiency is at the top of every operator’s agenda. At this year’s event industry leaders will address pressing issues including cost and production efficiency, collaboration, integration of operations and human factors.
Key reasons to attend:
- Gain a board level perspective on cost and production efficiency improvement strategies.
- Examine the contribution integrated operations and supply chain engagement can play in improving efficiency.
- Hear case studies on innovative examples of efficient asset management and field development.
- Explore the potential efficiency gains from collaboration between operators and in the supply chain.
- Enjoy unrivalled networking opportunities with more than 100 senior decision makers.
Feedback from Marketforce’s The Future of North Sea Oil and Gas:
“It was a well-attended event with a good balance of key players across the sector. It was a great opportunity to hear from – and network directly with - opinion formers and regulators.”
Chief Executive Officer, Hansa Hydrocarbons
“A wide-ranging and highly topical set of contributions from key decision makers in the sector”
Visiting Research Fellow, Oxford Institute of Energy Studies
“An extremely pleasant and informative event”
Sales Manager, Offshore Production Systems
“A positive experience offering valuable learning”
Gas Customer Account Manager, National Grid
Please visit the website for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1987, Marketforce Business Media has over 25 years experience of delivering high quality strategic events and B2B communications.
We produce and manage over 60 industry leading B2B strategic conferences, training courses, lecture series and webinars every year, as well as providing insights through reports and surveys. Utilising our expertise and strong relationships with key experts, we create interactive events that deliver superb learning and networking experiences. Our events take place across the UK and Europe and cover: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Customer Experience, Media & Broadcasting and Economics & Regulation.