Now available to book online from £129 per night! Book Now.
Open in March 2012, Apex Temple Court Hotel is an exciting new luxury four-star hotel located just off Fleet Street within the Inner Temple conservation area. Open in March 2012, Apex Temple Court is the first hotel to be built in one of London’s historic Inns of Court, the Inner Temple. This new hotel is a fusion of contemporary design, innovative technology with luxurious guest rooms and public areas created with Apex’s unique style.
For business or pleasure, it's an unbeatable location. A short walk east is St Paul’s Cathedral and westwards takes you to Covent Garden, famous for its shops, street performers, bars, restaurants and the Royal Opera House. Just 10 minutes walk away is The Strand and Theatre land, in London’s West End, recognised as the capital’s premier entertainment and leisure destination.
- 184 stylish bedrooms and suites, some with private balcony views across the London skyline
- Free Wi-Fi and local calls
- All rooms have widescreen LED TVs with Sky Sports, Bose SoundDocks for MP3 players and a Teleadapt Active media hub for personal electronic devices
- Chambers Bar and Restaurant / Exclusive Club Lounge / Fully equipped gym
- 24 hour room service
- Situated near popular attractions like St Paul’s Cathedral, Covent Garden and the West End theatre district.
For more information please visit www.apexhotels.co.uk/hotels/london.
4* Scottish based Hotel company specialising in City Centre contemporary hotels, situated in Edinburgh, Dundee and London, with circa 1000 rooms.
A family company established in 1996, which purchases and develops properties for conversion to hotel use, and subsequently oprates these newly developed hotels.
Accommodation, Food & Beverage, and Meetings