Apple unveiled the new iOS 6 during the WWDC 2012. If you are looking for new mobile phone features, then the iOS 6 will not disappoint you. During the WWDC 2012, Scott Forstall unveiled the iOS 6 to developers. This new Apple OS features more than 200 updates and improvements if and when you campare it to the iOS 5. If you think of it, the iOS 5 is packed with more than 80% of adoption rate across devices and Apple was proud of their success thanks to the then new iMessage, Game Center, Twitter stats, and push notifications.
So what’s new in the iOS 6? For one, there is the enhanced Siri for the iPhone 4S. Siri can now:
- Launch apps
- Is knowledgeable about sports (can pull scores, player stats, and game summaries)
- Is now integrated with OpenTable and Yelp
- Also integrates with Rotten Tomatoes (for movie reviews and schedules)
- Available in new languages
- Hands-Free integration for many in-car systems
- Will come to the new iPad
As you can see, the Siri in the new iOS 6 for the iPhone 4S can give you more compared to the old Siri when it first came out.