The Health Sector Jobs Fair returns to Edinburgh on Saturday 4 March 2017 following the success of last year's event. Healthcare employers from across the UK, Ireland and Australia will be attending the recruitment event, which primarily provides job opportunities for medical, nursing and allied healthcare professionals.
According to Stephen McLarnon, Chief Executive of Health Sector Jobs, "Last year's job fair attracted a substantial number of student nurses sitting their final exams in the summer as well as experienced nurses, midwives, doctors and allied health professionals. The response from our exhibitors was so positive that we had to come back to Edinburgh in March 2017."
Uniquely, the Health Sector Jobs Fair is exclusively for employers, in that recruitment agencies are not permitted to exhibit. McLarnon adds "connecting jobseekers directly with employers speeds up the recruitment process for both the candidate and the employer."
The Health Sector Jobs confirmed exhibitor list includes:
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- British Council – IELTS (English Language Testing)
- Cardiff & Vale University Health Board NHS
- Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust
- Coombe Women & Infants University Hospital – Dublin, Ireland
- Croom Orthopaedic Hospital, The UL Hospital Group – Ireland
- Department of Health, Western Australia
- East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Ennis Hospital, The UL Hospital Group – Ireland
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Exemplar Healthcare
- Four Season Health Care
- Golden Jubilee National Hospital - NHS Scotland
- Healthcare in the Isle of Man
- KIMS Hospital
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
- Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Trust
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust
- Nenagh Hospital, The UL Hospital Group – Ireland
- NHS 24
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Randolph Hill Nursing Homes Group
- Saint John of God Hospital – Dublin, Ireland
- St John’s Hospital, The UL Hospital Group – Ireland
- St. Andrew’s Healthcare
- The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital – Dublin, Ireland
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospital Limerick, The UL Hospital Group – Ireland
- University Maternity Hospital, The UL Hospital Group – Ireland
The Health Sector Jobs Fair takes place on Saturday 4 March 2017 in the Assembly Rooms, 54 George Street, Edinburgh from 10am to 4pm.
Registration is FREE for all healthcare professionals, visit www.healthsectorjobs.com/Edinburgh to register.
The Health Sector Jobs Fair is the UK and Ireland's only dedicated healthcare recruitment exhibition with events held annually in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Health Sector Jobs Fair is owned by Health Sector Jobs, a leading healthcare recruitment marketing company with offices in Dublin and London.
Learn more about Health Sector Jobs by visiting www.healthsectorjobs.com