The UK's largest consumer Hi-Fi, AV, Home Cinema Show is already filling up
Sound & Vision - The Bristol Show 2014
- Friday 21st - Sunday 23rd February
- UK's largest consumer Hi-Fi and Home Cinema Show- 26 Years and counting
- 68 Brands as of today
68 key brands have already booked early into Bristol Sound & Vision, the UK's largest consumer Hi-Fi, AV and Home Cinema Show. This much early booking is unprecedented in the history of the show.
Hi-Fi - Home Cinema - Home EntertainmentFlat TV - 3D TV - Projectors - Music & Video Streaming
Friday 21st - Sunday 23rd February 2014
Marriott City Centre Hotel, Castle Street, Bristol, BS1 3AD
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. every day (sales desks remain open until 5.30 p.m.)
How much? The best value show in the UK
- Adults just £10.00 / Online advance Purchase £TBC
- Bristol is bigger, better and way more affordable, than any other show of this type in the UK.
- Students/Senior Citizens (over 65) £7.00
New for fans
- Two Day Ticket £TBC
- Students/Senior Citizens (over 65) £TBC
Student Special - Free Headphones PROMO 2014 TBC
- Entry for students is only £TBC and they can claim a free pair of Headphones worth £14.95 when producing valid Student ID
Crunchy Bargains Galore
- Bristol is a selling show and visitors will be able to choose from hundreds of bargains and offers from the exhibitors and Audio-T.
Organized by Audio-T in Association with What Hi-fi Sound & Vision.
Founded in 1990, Robert Follis Associates (RFA), specialises in PR and Publicity Flow for the consumer electronics industry.