Entrepreneur's guide to starting a "Man with a van fore hire, house and office removals, business collections & deliveries" business in London with around £3000
1. Buy a good second-hand van using the classifieds sections of "Loot", local newspaper, Gumtree.com or similar publication, after getting the vehicle checked by a mechanic and the ownership of the vehicle confirmed. A luton van or similar around £1000 ~ £2000 would be a good bet.
2. Register a keyword rich domain for the business, such as ManVanHireWatford.co.uk. This will help with search engine optimisation. Get a website made using Google sites
3. Get signage on the van in big bold letters of your mobile and web address.
4. Get the van insured and taxed.
5 List the business in Google places.
6. Start a advertising campaign with Google adwords targeting your local area.
7. Get business cards made with "Vista Print" and distribute to local estate agents and charity shops.
8. Maintain the van - engines, tyres, brake fluids etc regularly
9. Configure your phone to receive emails and purchase bluetooth, so that you can receive calls while driving.
10. Offer good service to your customers by being reliable and punctual.
11. Find out what your competitors are charging for similar work and keep your prices in the mid-market range.
12. Charge on an hourly basis, as well as per trip.
13. Get an assistant who is available at short notice for "two men jobs"
QualityVanMan.co.uk is your premier London Removals Service.
We pride ourselves on a reliable and punctual Man and Van Removals Service in London. With dedicated teams of man and van prepared to work hard to achieve you requirements. Our prices are very competitive and the same rates apply all week including Saturdays and Sunday.
The Man and Van team will arrive on time and will be respectful adopting a CAN-DO attitude at all times. Man and Van, House Removals London, and Man with a Van at the affordable prices with Man with a Van London.