Today Netigate, leading European provider of cloud-based services for online surveys, presents its results for 2013 and the road ahead, with an increasing double-digit growth rate and record-breaking numbers.
Netigate, leading European provider of cloud-based services for online surveys, voice of customer (customer satisfaction), employee performance and market research solutions, has today announced its overall results for 2013, which show an increasingly strong organic growth and a solid development across the board. Key figures for the Netigate Group 2013 are:
- Revenue for software increased in total by 30%
- Revenue in Norway increased by 201%
- Revenue in Germany increased by 36%
- Continued customer acquisition and expansion across all core markets. Netigate welcomes many well-known brands as new customers, including ABB, Carglass, Jernia and Roche.
Tobias Thalbäck, CEO of Netigate, says: 2013 was the best year so far for the Netigate Group. We managed to increase our strong organic growth in our core markets of Scandinavia and Germany and we are glad to see such fantastic growth in Norway. The results and the figures are based on two important success factors: first, our clients like what we do and, second, we have engaged and highly motivated employees who build this fantastic company.
The need for customer and employee insight among organisations is increasing; to meet the demand in new and existing markets, Netigate is now stepping up the pace. Some of the focus areas are:
- Continued development of innovative and trendsetting solutions, such as the dashboard visualisation functionality that connects survey results to other business intelligence functions in a completely new way.
- Integration between Netigate and other systems such as Salesforce.com thatwill help our customers work with feedback more effectively.
Thalbäck continues: We want to be seen as the natural choice for companies that want to improve their customer and employee feedback process and I think that our results and the things we do show that we are on the right track.
Netigate Quick Facts:
· Started in 2005
· 1,500+ customers in 30+ countries
· 35,000+ active users
· 31,000,000+ surveys completed
· Technology platform supports 60 languages
· Headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden
Please visit www.netigate.co.uk for more information or contact us:
Board chairman, Netigate
Netigate is a leading European provider of cloud-based services for online surveys that are primarily used for voice of customer, employee performance and market research. With more than 1,500 clients in more than 30 countries and across all industries, Netigate helps organisations gain valuable insights, make better business decisions and improve processes. Netigate’s headquarters are in Stockholm, Sweden, and clients include many leading companies around the world such as Electrolux, Ericsson, Vodafone, E.ON and DB Schenker.