Tell-me-first, the innovative homeware product design and distribution specialist, have discovered the new Ice Cooler for chilling bottles with a personal touch, adding individual style and creativity to dinner parties.
The unique Ice Cooler is a mould for making ice buckets out of ice, designed to conveniently and attractively encase bottles of wine, champagne, water or spirits for service and presentation.
The individual creation of the Ice Cooler means there are endless possibilities to decorate and personalize by freezing it with ornaments, fruits, colored food dye, seafood etc or just by putting a candle inside. The mold is reusable so you can make as many coolers as you like! The mold comes with a stylish bowl with a stainless steel.
The Ice Cooler replaces the traditional and bland, inelegant ice bucket which hides the bottle. Ideal for dinner parties, BBQ’s, weddings, bars, restaurants and wine bars the Ice Cooler is certain to serve as conversation piece and subject of attention.
Turn the humble ice bucket in to a work of art.
How to use
- Fill the mold with water to ½ inch / 1 cm. of the edge.
- Freeze 24 hours, depending on your freezer setting.
- Allow frozen mold to stand for 30 minutes at room temperature
- Turn the mold over and pour warm (not boiling) tap water in the centre cavity.
- Discard the water after 5 minutes and remove the mold. Repeat as needed.
- Place the bottle chilled in the ice cooler, It will last about 4 hours at 70ºF/20ºC (with a candle inside about 3 hours).
More information available from http://www.tell-me-first.com/ice_cooler.htm