Some great brands have kindly supported us with the raffle prizes. The main prize is a Tokyo bike which is not only worth £500 but it's a one off by an artist: Alex Daw. If you're lucky and win the bike you'll just need to come and collect it in person or pay for the delivery costs.
It's £4 for 1 or £10 for 3 and remember the more tickets you buy, the more chances you get of winning! So you can buy £100 worth if you really want to.
All proceeds go to Bootstrap Co who are a leading social enterprise in Hackney. So be safe in the knowledge that your generosity is creating social impact for the community!
Thx for your support.
THE PRIZES - worth over £800
- Tokyo bike one off design by Alex Daw (worth £500) - @TokyobikeUK
- Move your frame classes (worth £18 each) - @FRAMEShoreditch
- Deliverance voucher (£50 food voucher) - @DeliveranceFood
- Streetfeast (£25 voucher for their famous street food market) - @streetfeastLDN
- Candy Box (2 amazing treatments worth £70) - @CandyBox_Beauty
- Haus of artisan (beautiful ring worth £60) - @Hausofartisans
WHO WE'RE SUPPORTING?
The Clothes Club are raising money for a social enterprise called Bootstrap company, who run pioneering programmes & workshops for disadvantaged kids in Hackney.http://www.bootstrapcompany.co.uk/15_bootstrap_campus
Bootstrap Company have been based in Hackney since 1980. They help 16-24 yr old's transition into work through a blend of open days, workshops and work experience.
We're supporting a community art project they're organising (July-Sept) with a well known mural artist called Nazir - he's creating a mural in the stairwell with the kidshttp://www.nazirtanbouli.com/
They'll learn different skills, which will inspire them and help them get work in the future by 'learning through doing' in the work place, for personal development and to improve employability skills.