From Great Gatsby to the Great British Bake Off, the past year has seen massive events which have influenced the way the nation dresses, cooks, and spends spare time. Easyart has tapped into these trends to highlight 10 gifts inspired by the things which have influenced Britain over the last year.
Sian Rees, Head of Publishing at Easyart said: ‘We all know someone who was influenced by one of the major events or trends of this year. These art gifts offer a unique way to embrace one of these key trends and give a gift you know they’ll love.’
Easyart’s Top 10
- Debbie Harry by Andy Warhol £44.95 - Two become one in this icon inspired artwork - never out of fashion.
- Macaroons by Keri Bevan £59.95 - Inspired by the nation’s new found love of baking.
- Vertigo by Saul Bass £69.95 – Voted the greatest film of all time, this is also Easyart's best selling movie poster for 2013.
- Great Gatsby from Penguin Collection £49.95 - This star-studded film adaptation was the most talked about movie of the year.
- Red and Black Car by Andy Warhol £49.95 - Inspired by the resurgence of 50's Hollywood glamour.
- A Company of Two by Inaluxe £24.95 - Inspired by the recent explosion in the graphic art trend and a contemporary twist on mid-century modern.
- Costumes Parisiens from Gazette du Bon Ton £49.95 - 1920's came back with a bang and made their mark on fashion and interiors this year.
- London by Yoni Alter £24.95 - The tallest building in Western Europe, The Shard, opened this year and is captured on this art print.
- Going To Work by Lowry £69.95 - This year's sell out retrospective of Lowry's work at Tate reignited the nation's love for the Sunday Painter.
- Mini Canvas Collection £10.95 – Perfect stocking fillers, these prints look stylish propped on a shelf.
Each print has been match with it’s perfect hand-made frame or canvas so are ready to hand and be enjoyed immediately. Framed prints are marked at special festive prices, available over the Christmas period only.
See all these and more in the Easyart gift shop www.easyart.com/gifts
- Ends -
For more information, samples or images contact Sabrina Hamilton on
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3176 5516