Ramblers Worldwide Holidays – the experts in guided walking adventures across the globe – have just launched their new brochure, jam-packed with new holiday ideas for late 2016 / 2017. Included is this latest holiday to Canada.
For the first timeall local transport costs inconnection with the walking programme in 2017 will be included in the holiday price, and no credit card charges– making them even better value for money!
The Great Lakes, Bays and Waterfalls of Ontario– a 15 day holiday exploring some of the lesser known landscapes of Canada on foot and canoe. This scenic journey takes one in a loop around the southern corner of Ontario, following Hudson Bay and heading inland to Algonquin Park.
The adventure begins in Toronto, on the Northern shores of Lake Ontario, with other highlights including, Tobermory on the Bruce Peninsular; Flowerpot Island – a national marine park; Manitoulin Island; Killarney Provincial Park; great walks and canoeing on the tranqil lakes of Ontario; Huntsville; the world renowned Algonquin National Park; a tour of Lake Ontario; beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake and a grand finale – an exhilarating Hornblower Cruise to Falls Basin.
Price from £3,055 per person includes return flights, transfers, B&B accommodation (plus six dinners); admission fees and the services of a dedicated tour leader. Departures from 3 October 2016.
01707 33 11 33
- Award-winning Ramblers Worldwide Holidays have been established since 1946 and are the experts in small group guided walking adventures.
- The company now operates 250 holidays in 70 countries.
- Their portfolio also includes specialist holidays linked to walking such as, cooking, cruising, birdwatching, rail journeys and flora.
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays offer a range of graded walks from leisurely to challenging which are highlighted via a new easy to understand grading system.
- A range of walking grades are available from leisurely strolls to more challenging mountain hikes.
- View the Online Brochure Now – click here.
- Alongside their traditional guided walking proposition, Ramblers Worldwide Holidays provide independent, self-guided UK walking holidays via their Load Off Your Back programme www.loadoffyourback.co.uk
- The company's mission is to generate funds for walking charities by the provision of outstanding outdoor activity holidays.
- The operator is a not-for-profit company and contributes monies to the Ramblers Holidays Charitable Trust which supports walking related and environmental projects in the UK. The company also funds Heart & Sole - an initiative managed by company staff, with the aim of reaching into the heart of the communities visited.
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays also runs The Walking Partnership - an initiative which champions walking at the 'grass roots' level by providing funding and support to walking groups and clubs throughout the UK.
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays is the Walking Holiday Partner of the Ramblers,Britain's walking charity whose aim is to protect and expand the places people love to walk, promoting walking for health and pleasure and responsible for the recent Big Pathwatch project.
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays are fully protected for their customers as members of ABTA, AITO & ATOL scheme. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – 01255 670661