Local family law experts, Rayden Solicitors have launched a fantastic new learning initiative for six formers in the St Albans City and District and undergraduates at the University of Hertfordshire, by offering ten unique work experience placements as part of their 10 year anniversary celebrations.
“I’m very proud that the practice has grown to become the largest specialist family law practice in Hertfordshire” commented Managing Partner, Katherine Rayden. “It provides a perfect training environment for students hungry to pursue law as a career”.
In a competitive landscape, securing legal work experience placements has always been challenging for young people. Rayden Solicitors are offering ten students the opportunity get an in-depth work experience placement which will hopefully shape their future study choices.
Each individual will have the opportunity to visit to the key London courts including the Old Bailey and Royal Courts of Justice; attend a career development seminar focusing on CV skills and how best to prepare yourself to pursue a career in law as well as a presentation (or session) on the principles of family law.
All schools and colleges within the St Albans City and District have been invited to take part in this innovative work placement scheme.
To apply, students should submit their CV, a covering letter and 250 words on “What Laws I Would Change” through the Rayden’s website at http://raydensolicitors.co.uk/10-years/ The student entering the best entry for “What Laws I Would Change” will be awarded with £250 of Amazon vouchers.
1. Established in August 2005 St Albans based Rayden Solicitors is a 13-strong team of Family Law specialists
2. Rayden Solicitors have just been announced as finalists at the St Albans Chamber Business Awards.
3. Rayden Solicitors are ranked as top for Family Law in, industry publications, Chambers UK 2015 and the The Legal 500
4. A multi-award winning practice, Rayden Solicitors have received awards and commendations from Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce; FSB (Federation of Small Businesses); Citywealth and at the Law Society Excellence Awards
5. Rayden Solicitors are “Lexcel” Law Society Accredited
7. Rayden Solicitors logo attached