Mar 25, 2013 14:35 GMT Since publication of the National Planning Framework (NPPF) on 27 March 2012, local authorities have had a one year grace period to get their Local Plans up to date. On 27 March 2013 the NPPF will come into full force, which has generated considerable debate. Here, three directors of CBRE’s Planning team debate some of the key issues surrounding the NPPF and localism.
Mar 20, 2013 13:55 GMT World’s largest property adviser outlines impact on business and property sectors.
Feb 20, 2013 09:36 GMT Newly created role to focus on international investors seeking opportunities across all sectors in the UK
Nov 23, 2012 13:00 GMT Jonathan De Mello, CBRE Head of Retail Consultancy, gives his views on 'Black Friday'
Oct 18, 2012 17:35 BST Jonathan De Mello, CBRE Head of Retail Consultancy, gives his response to the government's decision to delay business rate re-evaluation to 2017
Sep 28, 2012 08:00 BST Jonathan De Mello, CBRE Head of Retail Consultancy, gives his views on Quarterly Rents, due on September 29, and the potential impacts on the retail sector.
Jul 23, 2012 15:13 BST
Jun 26, 2012 10:51 BST
Apr 30, 2012 11:00 BST
Dec 13, 2012 10:11 GMT
Aug 08, 2012 16:23 BST UK commercial property performance improved on last month, with values falling just 0.3% following the 0.5% fall in June. Overall total returns were 0.2% for All Property, with Central London experiencing the strongest total returns in July of 0.7%, driven by returns of 1.0% in the West End, according to CBRE’s latest UK Monthly Index.
Jul 30, 2012 10:00 BST
Rachel is responsible for all CBRE's corporate communications across EMEA as well as oversseeing campaigns for its extensive cross-border networks, promoting research, spokespeople, events and key news items.