Top Ten Advantages of Self-Guided Stadium Tours (in no particularly order)Jul 27, 2012 17:17 BST
James Dyer, London. imagineear is now beginning work on a new self-guided stadium tour for QPR's Loftus Road, building on the company's experience with other leading clubs and sports brands. What are the key advantages of a self-guided stadium tour?
imagineear has begun work on an exciting new project for QPR’s Loftus Road Stadium that we hope will be one of the leading example of how self-guided tours can be successful at stadiums of all shapes and sizes.
Our self-guided tours are delivered via our unique handheld multimedia device and provide a number of advantages over traditional guided tours.
It’s hard to list these advantages of in order of importance as one of the great things about self-guided tours is that each individual will enjoy a different aspect of the experience the most. The advantages however are clear...
- Audiovisual content can bring an empty Stadium to life and create a truly memorable experience
- Star player welcomes and interviews give a chance for fans to gather an exclusive insight into the thoughts and feelings of their heroes
- Recent match highlights and archive footage help fans to relive their favourite memories
- Multi-lingual delivery helps to broaden appeal and build fan base
- No need to pre-book a tour time
- Layered content caters for variety of interests
- Self-guided tours attract club fans and sports fans alike
- Content can easily be updated as seasons pass and players come and go
- Visitors can take the tour at their own pace, uninterrupted by a large group
- The investment required is very low