Mar 04, 2011 14:21 GMT Magnus Lindkvist, Trendspotter, Futurologist and Author
What is Social Project Management and why should we care?Mar 04, 2011 14:24 GMT
Five and a half insights about the hottest trend in project management
British science journalist Matt Ridley claims: “Innovation happens when ideas start having sex with each other”. Think of walkie talkies mating with telephones to spawn cellular telephony. Project management is currently going through a similar transformation in its adaptation of social media tools to facilitate collaboration and improve project outcomes. This whitepaper will outline what social project management is and how it improves life for project participants.
Project Management meet Social media
- Project Motivation is the scarce resource
- Innovation is a social endeavor
- Work with your wife or with whomever
- Follow the conversation wherever you are
- Facebook is more fun than Excel
- The fifth and last insight: Welcome to the real-time economy!
Read the full whitepaper by trendspotter Magnus Lindkvist here or see the attached document.