Mar 20, 2012 13:58 GMT March 21st, Projectplace launched a new interface and a social planning tool.
Projectplace Launches Next Generation’s Social Planning ToolsMar 21, 2012 08:05 GMT
New social planning tools support a new generation of project collaboration. Social features turn online collaboration into a people centric environment, engaging and motivating the whole organisation.
Projectplace, the leader in social collaboration tools, today launched a customer preview of the next generation of social planning tools. Social planning in Projectplace is a new set of work tools that makes online collaboration a truly social and engaging experience. The new version is packed with innovative features and a brand new design, supporting the team’s way to project success. The update is the first of many steps in supporting organisations becoming a social business.
“Project collaboration is all about people, which is why we have put all our efforts into developing an online tool that is as social as possible,” said Johan Zetterström, CEO at Projectplace. “The new generation collaborative planning features blend execution with continuous planning that continually engages all project members. Social planning will be supported on various platforms including desktop browsers, iPhone and Android smartphones as well as the iPad. ”
New social planning features:
- Planning Boards: Visual collaborative planning support, designed for high-resolution screens and tablets. Team members and stakeholders can easily plan and coordinate work together. By grouping project work into planning boards it is easy to get an overview of all actions.
- New Timeline View: Social planning with a new interactive way of visualizing the road to project completion. The new timeline helps project members keep track of the overall project as well as the different steps towards the project goal.
- Team Spirit: Based on modern behavioral science this new tool measures the current mood of the project members. By indicating their satisfaction status, members can give the project manager and stakeholders an indication about the state of the project.
- New Design: The bundle of new features is framed by a completely new design. Navigation is more intuitive and user friendly and allows users to focus their attention on project work. Sharing documents, communicating with team members as well as keeping track of tasks has never been easier.
“When we founded Projectplace, we had a clear vision of creating an online tool that brings collaboration to the heart of projects,” said Mattias Hällström Director of R&D and Founder of Projectplace. “Over the years, we have constantly brought our tool closer to our philosophy. Today, technological developments have caught up with our vision and enable us to create a new powerful generation of project collaboration tools.”
The new features are available now as a customer preview. All existing Projectplace users can try them out by signing up directly from Projectplace’s service. The final version will go public later this spring. In relation to the new tool design Projectplace also launch a new smooth web site.
International Media Contact:
Anna Ålenius Mathson, International PR Manager
Phone: +46708930246, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data, Telecom, IT
- project management
- project collaboration
- document management
- projectplace for iphone
- projectplace for ipad
- projectplace for android
- projectplace international
- collaborative planning
- social business
- mattias hällström
- johan zetterström
- social planning tool
- online collaboration
- social project management
- kan ban board
- new design
- team collaboration