Announcing Rosehill Lodges’ move to becoming ‘All-Inclusive’ from the beginning of October 2012.
Rosehill Lodges in Cornwall, offering luxury self catering holidays, has begun it’s ‘all-inclusive’ package from Monday 1st of October 2012.
The hot topic at the moment within the travel press is the hidden charges that mysteriously seem to be added to a booking prior to payment and then the extras that can get “added” during ones holiday. Not with Rosehill - What you see is what you get.
This latest initiative will see the introduction of fully supported Wi-Fi as a free service, something requested by several guests.
So now, upon arrival at Rosehill Lodges, guests can expect a fully inclusive package:
- Free wi-fi connection to a fully supported broadband service.
- Aromatherapy oils and fragrance for the hot tub.
- Full-size four person hot tub.
- All bed linen is provided.
- All towels are provided (not beach towels).
- Complimentary toiletries from Eco Boutique
- Handwash liquid soap from Eco Boutique
- Barbeque (bbq fuel not supplied).
- Logs, kindling, firelighters and matches for the log burner.
- Electricity and water usage is included.
- Cleaning materials.
- Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge. (Bedding for cots is not provided)
- Debit card and Bacs payment transactions free. (credit cards charged at £10 per booking).
- A complimentary starter pack is provided. This includes:
- Tea, coffee, sugar sachets.
- Salt and pepper
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing tablets
- Washing up liquid
- Toilet rolls
- Bin liners
- Silver foil
In the current economic climate, knowing the true cost of a holiday has become all the more important in ensuring holiday makers get value for money. The management of Rosehill Lodges understand the need for transparency and clarity about what to expect, and with this move to go ‘all-inclusive’, have made real efforts to eliminate the need for further expenditure once the holiday is booked.
For more information on All-Inclusive, luxury self-catering holidays by the sea, contact Rosehill Lodges http://www.rosehilllodges.com/ .
Rosehill Lodges is an exclusive luxury self-catering, holiday let development located in Porthtowan, Cornwall. The coastal village of Porthtowan with its Blue Flag sandy beach, pubs and restaurants are just a short five-ten minute walk from the lodges.
The lodges have been designed and constructed to the highest of residential standards. They have been built and furnished in order to exceed the exceptional quality demanded by the 5 Star Standard under the Visit Britain, Quality Assurance Scheme. Five Stars was awarded to Rosehill for all of their lodges on 17th January 2008 and subsequent years since. In addition, their extensive commitment to green sustainable practices has resulted in Rosehill being awarded Gold under the Green Tourism Business Scheme. This is a very rigorous assessment carried out by an independant organisation approved by Visit Britain.
Rosehill Lodges' owners and managers believe that their attention to detail will ensure that their visitors will experience the ultimate self catering holiday in Cornwall. Fully equiped to the highest of standards each lodge has a LCD widescreen television, dishwasher and a washer/dryer along with every other convienience you would expect from a top quality holiday lodge in Cornwall. Super-King size beds, your own personal Hot Tub, grass roofs, log burners and glass covered decking complete the package.