Leading North Cyprus venue provides oasis of luxury amidst Karpaz nature for boat owners, tourists and local residents. An exciting destination for food, drink, music and activities, Karpaz Gate Marina has introduced a range of new attractions for summer 2016. The leading North Cyprus leisure facility and Beach Club has expanded the services and entertainment on offer for the increasing number of visitors arriving by land and sea, as well as its local guests.
Renowned as a 5 Gold Anchor-rated marina offering premier berth services for a variety of yachts and superyachts and their crew, Karpaz Gate Marina is also a luxurious beachside destination. It is ideal as a unique stop for international tourists discovering the Karpaz Peninsula as well as regular visitors from Cyprus and Turkey.
This summer, guests at Karpaz Gate Marina can select from an enhanced choice of local and international dishes, drinks and cocktails from the newly-created Hemingway’s Restobar menus. They can also treat themselves to a variety of refreshments, including new home-made ice creams, milkshakes and doner kebabs.
With the spectacular Beach Club and 33m infinity pool open since the beginning of May, berth holders and guests can now be served by the pool or on the beach – making it the perfect venue at which to spend time with friends and family.
New combined gym and Beach Club packages are also available for the first time, offering significant discounts to non-marina guests.
The new attractions and offers at Karpaz Gate Marina for summer 2016 include:
Hemingway’s Restobar on the promenade features Friday Live Music Nights incorporating a fantastic traditional BBQ menu, in addition to the nightly Happy Hour between 5pm and 7pm. Additional regular events include international and Turkish Movie Nights on Tuesday and Thursday at the marina Art Gallery, with drinks available and a pre-cinema set menu.
The on-site watersports centre offers kayaking, snorkelling and the use of a water float. Scuba diving tours and courses can also be arranged. Karpaz Gate Marina Sailing Club was launched and accredited last year as an official member of the TRNC Sailing Federation and has the use of a fleet of Optimist and Laser sailing dinghies.
The marina Beach Club is free for berth holders and all children under the age of 8, with a daily entrance fee of 15TL for other visitors. Gym membership is priced at 30 TL for one visit, 110 TL for 1 month or 300 TL for 3 months. Joint gym and Beach Club membership costs 270 TL for 1 month and 790 TL for 3 months. Ten entrance cards to the Beach Club are priced at 120 TL. Children’s swimming lessons are priced at 200 TL per month and private or group swimming lessons can also be arranged.
For information about the Beach Club and the summer schedule of events at Karpaz Gate Marina, please call Oykun Erureten on (+90) (0)533 825 3990. For more information about berthing packages for 2016, please telephone the marina office on (+90) (0)533 833 7878, email email@example.com or visit the website at www.karpazbay.com.
For further information, please contact:
Karpaz Gate Marina
Office Tel: +90 533 833 7878
About Karpaz Gate Marina
• Karpaz Gate Marina joined the ICOMIA Marinas Group (IMG) in September 2014.
• Karpaz Gate Marina is a member of ‘Destinations’, a network of exclusive marinas established by ART Marine Marinas
• The Yacht Harbour Association’s top rating of 5 Gold Anchors was awarded to Karpaz Gate Marina in July 2013.
• ICOMIA Clean Marina standard has been achieved by Karpaz Gate Marina in July 2013.
• Karpaz Gate Marina is one of the Eastern Mediterranean’s most attractive destination ports.
• Karpaz Gate Marina is located on the northern shore of the Karpasia Peninsula in Northern Cyprus (known as the “pan-handle” of the Island) and Turkey is just 48 miles away.
• Karpaz Gate Marina has 300 berths accommodating up to 65m vessels, including 15 berths for superyachts.
• Karpaz Gate Marina has 18,000 square metres of dry storage area, with modern and fully-equipped workshops and a 300-ton travel lift.
• Karpaz Gate Marina is a Port of Entry and has Duty-Free status.
• There is a pump-out station and Karpaz Gate Marina has its own treatment centre for waste. The marina produces its own freshwater on site.
• 24/7 CCTV and security personnel throughout the marina as well as access control and access cards for each marina area.
• WiFi access is available and is currently complimentary for berth holders.
• Shore services include an on-site mini-market, chandlery, laundry room, international currency ATM and Cyprus Yachts brokerage and new boat sales office
• Leisure facilities include Karpaz Gate Marina Beach Club, with 33m infinity pool and watersports centre, Hemingway’s Resto-Bar, fitness centre/gym, Karpaz Gate Marina Sailing Club, Mephisto Diving Centre and Art Gallery.