Karpaz Gate Marina in North Cyprus has been praised for its recent boat yard project to prepare luxurious 43m S/Y Daima for the season.
The leading East Mediterranean marina is sharing a unique view of the haul-out and maintenance services carried out on the custom-built superyacht on its new YouTube video at https://youtu.be/MeSJ4Khs4nM. The motor sailer was the first yacht to be produced by Arkin Pruva Argos Yachts based in Antalya Free Port, Turkey and blends the comfort of a classical Turkish Gulet with a modern hull and superstructure.
Further enhancing the Five Gold Anchor marina’s reputation as a convenient and extensive dry dock facility to execute a wide scope of refit, repair and maintenance on yachts and superyachts, the S/Y Daima success is its latest notable project this year and has received positive feedback.
Arkin Group Chairman Erbil Arkin commented: “The size and capacity of the Karpaz Gate Marina Boat Yard facility and the quality of the equipment is very impressive, particularly the 300-ton capacity travel hoist. The boat was hauled out on schedule in an efficient and attentive manner, the launch back went extremely smoothly and the boat was soon back in the water and ready for the summer. We had complete trust in the experienced and accommodating Karpaz Gate Marina staff and in the security and safety of the boat yard and the whole marina.”
An increasing number of superyachts, yachts and boats are using Karpaz Gate Marina’s dry dock facilities for pre-season preparations, or more extensive technical and specialist work. Many long-term clients berthing at the marina are taking advantage of the free full antifouling package, with haul out and launch back, hull pressure wash, free hard standing and two coats of anti-fouling application.
The Sea-Alliance Group-managed Karpaz Gate Marina Boat Yard features an 18,000 square metre dry dock and 300-ton capacity travel hoist and service pedestals. Experienced staff are on site to conduct and execute any scope of project, while the duty-free status at the marina provides extra benefits for clients with savings on spare parts, fuel, technical service and supplies. Regular technical work on offer at the boat yard includes hull cleaning and sanding, changing anodes, cleaning of shafts and anodes, plus the application of primer.
For technical enquiries, please contact Technical Manager Ehab Hasankishk on +90 533 850 2007. For full details on all of the technical services, leisure services and other facilities at Karpaz Gate Marina, plus the attractive incentives and berthing packages for 2016, please telephone the marina office on+90 533 833 7878, email email@example.com, visit the website at www.karpazbay.com or the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/karpazgatemarina.
For further information, please contact:
Karpaz Gate Marina
Office Tel: +90 533 833 7878
Notes for Editor:
About Karpaz Gate Marina
• Karpaz Gate Marina joined the ICOMIA Marinas Group (IMG) in September 2014.
• Karpaz Gate Marina is a member of ‘Destinations’, a network of exclusive marinas established by ART Marine Marinas
• The Yacht Harbour Association’s top rating of 5 Gold Anchors was awarded to Karpaz Gate Marina in July 2013.
• ICOMIA Clean Marina standard has been achieved by Karpaz Gate Marina in July 2013.
• Karpaz Gate Marina is one of the Eastern Mediterranean’s most attractive destination ports.
• Karpaz Gate Marina is located on the northern shore of the Karpasia Peninsula in Northern Cyprus (known as the “pan-handle” of the Island) and Turkey is just 48 miles away.
• Karpaz Gate Marina has 300 berths accommodating up to 65m vessels, including 15 berths for superyachts.
• Karpaz Gate Marina has 18,000 square metres of dry storage area, with modern and fully-equipped workshops and a 300-ton travel lift.
• Karpaz Gate Marina is a Port of Entry and has Duty-Free status.
• There is a pump-out station and Karpaz Gate Marina has its own treatment centre for waste. The marina produces its own freshwater on site.
• 24/7 CCTV and security personnel throughout the marina as well as access control and access cards for each marina area.
• WiFi access is available and is currently complimentary for berth holders.
• Shore services include an on-site mini-market, chandlery, laundry room, international currency ATM and Cyprus Yachts brokerage and new boat sales office
• Leisure facilities include Karpaz Gate Marina Beach Club, with 33m infinity pool and watersports centre, Hemingway’s Resto-Bar, fitness centre/gym, Karpaz Gate Marina Sailing Club, Mephisto Diving Centre and Art Gallery.