‘Get your motor running’ and ‘head out on the highway’ this year – for a memorable car-cation! That’s the call from leading ferry company, Stena Line, who have a top 10 list of the best reasons to take a car-cation.
1) Whilst onboard there is plenty of leg room and ample space to enjoy all the onboard facilities – you can even take in the fresh air and stunning sea views
2) Stena Line ships have free Wi-Fi, free movies, children’s play areas, delicious dining options and indulgent areas to relax in – plenty to keep everyone occupied
3) Everyone travels together so you can experience every moment of your long-awaited holiday as a family
4) Taking a car-cation allows you the freedom to go where you want, when you want ensuring you make the most of every moment. Stop off along the way and enjoy some action packed day trips or explore Britain and Europe
5) There are no baggage restrictions meaning you can bring your golf clubs, surf board, fishing equipment, this list goes on, even the kitchen sink if you wish to!
6) The Stena Line ships have a great Stena Plus option with an exclusive menu and a dedicated waiter service for that extra dimension of luxury. On your journey across the Irish Sea you will enjoy complimentary newspapers, complimentary self-serve soft drinks and wine as you relax in the comfortable seating.
7) Stay fully dressed as you move through security with no need to take off your shoes, belt and accessories and empty your pockets as you board
8) Check out the onboard shops which offer great savings on fragrances, spirits, designer handbags and lots more! You will enjoy savings of up to 40% compared to the high street plus some amazing one-off deals – while stocks last
9) With a car-cation no one gets left behind – not even the family dog as you can bring them onboard with you
10) But the most important reason of all – a car-cation means lots of relaxation, as check-in time is less than an hour, allowing you more time to organise your holiday and make unplanned stops
To make a booking log onto www.stenaline.co.uk, call 08447 70 70 70 or visit your local travel office or agent. Start packing – your car-cation awaits!
MEDIA ENQUIRIES: For further information please contact Kate Ferguson of Duffy Rafferty Communications on 028 9073 0880 or email email@example.com