Named within the UK’s Top 10 Child Friendly Country Retreats by Conde Nast Traveller and Top Luxury Child Friendly Hotels by Parentdish, Stoke Park is incredibly family friendly and welcomes families and children of all ages.
Facilities for Children at Stoke Park include:
· We have a Crèche, open every day and will look after and entertain the kids from babies to 8 year olds, http://www.stokepark.com/exclusive-members-area/creche-info-2013.html. The Crèche hosts many fun activities !
· We also have an outdoor play area with swings, slides and climbing frames, allowing a safe environment for children to fully exercise their imagination and also a mini footie pitch in the garden.
· We have a brand new games room kitted out with a Pool table, Air Hockey table, Table Football, large screen television with music, sport and kids tv, Xbox Connect and Sony Playstation!
· We have special Splash Times in the pool where children under 16 are able to swim and enjoy themselves.
· Two of our three restaurants, San Marco and The Orangery have special Children’s Menus and high chairs are provided.
· Private Tennis and Golf lessons are available for children with our LTA and PGA Professionals.
· Before bed, bath toys are provided as are special handmade cookies with the names of the children on, and mini dressing gowns!
· We have cots available, as well as a babysitting service, roll up beds and also bed bars for the main beds.
· The costs for the Crèche start from £ 7.50 for one hour, and the Babysitting service, provided by Tinies, is: Pre 7pm: £ 30 booking fee and £ 10 per hour ( straight to the babysitter) Post 7pm: £ 20 booking fee and £ 8 per hour ( straight to babysitter)
Minimum booking session is 3 hours for babysitting.
Combined Golf and Tennis Camps
We also have a series of Combined Golf and Tennis Camps. Info of the most recent one this summer can be found below:
Stoke Park is proud to present the fantastic Combined Golf and Tennis Camps. These combined camps offer a great learning environment where two sports can be enjoyed in one day. Children aged 5 to 14 learn golf and tennis whilst having lots of fun.
The camp starts at 10am and finishes at 3pm with lunch provided halfway through the day. The camps are limited to 16 children and get booked up very quickly so book in advance to avoid missing out
The next Combined Golf and Tennis Camps will be starting in the Summer Holidays, running from the 30th July - 2nd August, followed by a camp from the 6th - 9th August.
Coaching is provided by fully qualified PGA Golf Professionals and LTA Tennis Professionals who are all CRB checked.
Please contact James Hoar in the Pro Shop on 01753 717184 or email us at email@example.com for booking information.
For more information about the Combined Golf and Tennis Camps over the Summer Holidays, please click here.
We also have special family retreat packages including the following:
- One night’s accommodation in two interconnecting Deluxe Rooms in the Pavilion
- Full English Breakfast or Continental Breakfast
- 3hrs Complimentary Crèche time or babysitting service
- Access to Adventure Playground and children’s putting green
- Home made cookies for the children
- Complimentary use of Nintendo Wii and games selection
- Complimentary Movies
From £610 for Two Interconnecting rooms per Night**
**Rate based on two adults and a maximum of three children sharing two interconnecting rooms. A surcharge may apply for babysitting that extends after midnight or on bank holidays.
Stoke Park, Europe’s leading five star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 AA Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites, all with Superb Marble Bathrooms
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium, Fitness and Spinning Studios
• Health & Beauty Spa and Salon with 11 Treatment Rooms
• Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four all-weather)
• Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 8 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens