Stoke Park, with its stunning backdrop, is the perfect place to take your loved one on Valentine’s Day. Set within 300 acres of beautiful parkland, landscaped gardens and lakes, stands an imposing white Palladian Mansion. The 210 year old grand building is truly one of the most romantic settings and will be sure to exude romance and luxury throughout your stay.
Acclaimed as having the ‘The most romantic hotel room in the UK’ by The Sunday Times Magazine, our bedrooms and suites will set the perfect scene for an intimate nights stay. Each of the 49 bedrooms and suites are individually decorated with sumptuous antiques and paintings, and offer both traditional (The Mansion) and more contemporary (The Pavilion) styles to suit all tastes.
Not only does it make a picture perfect setting for Valentine’s Day, but as Britain’s leading 5 Red Star hotel and spa it offers undeniable luxury for your stay. With a 27-Hole Championship Golf Course, 13 tennis courts, a state-of-the-art Gym, beautiful heritage walk, an award-winning Spa and 3 Restaurants, including the supremely romantic fine dining restaurant, Humphry’s, there is plenty to explore at Stoke Park.
Our tailored Valentines Package is the perfect retreat to re-enforce your love and leave you with lasting memories. Together, relax in one of our luxurious bedrooms and suites, crack open a bottle of champagne, and enjoy our handmade chocolates which will be awaiting you on arrival. Enjoy use of our 5 star amenities with complimentary use of Health and Racquet facilities. Then in candle light enjoy a delicious menu in our 3 AA Rosette winning fine dining restaurant Humphry’s, specially prepared by our Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler which will ensure for a romantic evening of culinary delights.
Our Valentine's Day Package includes:
· Overnight stay in a Superior Room
· Full English Breakfast
· 3 Course St Valentine’s Dinner
· Bottle of Champagne and box of luxury handmade chocolates in room on arrival
From £220 per person, based on two people sharing a Superior Mansion Room. Standard upgrade charges apply.
Valid 14th February 2014 – 15th February 2014
To book, or for more information, please call our Reservations team on 01753 71 71 72 or visit us online at www.stokepark.com
Stoke Park, Britain's leading five red star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites, all with Superb Marble Bathrooms
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium, Fitness, Spinning and new Hot Yoga Studios
• Health & Beauty Spa with 11 Treatment Rooms
• Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four all-weather)
• Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 8 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens