Stoke Park Spa is delighted to announce it has won the Thalgo Excellence Award 2013 for Spa (Residential) of the Year!
The awards which were held at Stoke Park on Tuesday 18th June celebrated awards in a number of categories from Spa (Day Spa) of the Year and Beauty Therapist of the Year.
Marion Green, Managing Director of Thalgo UK commented:
‘ The standard of entries was extremely high for all of the awards but Stoke Park really stood out for the following reasons: Although a relatively new Thalgo partner, within a short space of time, Stoke Park Spa have exceeded their projections. The entire Spa team from the reception / bookings team to the therapists and Spa Managers have fully embraced the Thalgo brand with dedication and passion (in particular, Isabelle who demonstrates great knowledge and customer care / service skills). Retail and treatment sales are strong, coupled with exceptional marketing and PR activity resulting in outstanding quality and visibility of the brand both in house and online. Luxury surroundings, spa excellence and a delight to work with make Stoke Park Spa our winner!”
Dan Gray, Group Wellness Manager, Stoke Park commented:
‘ We are absolutely thrilled to win this award. Thalgo became our Spa product house in July 2012, and has been a huge success in the Spa and the guests absolutely love the treatments and products. The Thalgo team are great to work with and I would like to thank them very much for this fantastic award.’
Stoke Park, Europe’s leading five star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 AA Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites, all with Superb Marble Bathrooms
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium, Fitness and Spinning Studios
• Health & Beauty Spa and Salon with 11 Treatment Rooms
• Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four all-weather)
• Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 8 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens