How it works
Help & support
Tag: product news
Subscribe to your search as RSS
Visa Introduces New Payment Wearables for Fans Attending the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
Nov 08, 2017 08:37 GMT
Visa, the exclusive payment technology partner at the Olympic and Paralympic Games, tod...
Visa Upgrades Verified by Visa Technology to Enhance Security and Simplify Online Payments
May 30, 2017 09:00 BST
• Visa migrating to the next generation of the 3-D Secure platform, the technology plat...
Samsung Pay Now Available to UK Visa Cardholders
May 16, 2017 13:30 BST
• Service powered by Visa tokenisation to enable simple and secure mobile payments • 9...
Visa Opens New Innovation Center in London; Extends Access to Visa’s Developer Platform for European Clients
Feb 21, 2017 09:00 GMT
• At just over 1,000 square meters, new Innovation Center is Visa’s largest to date • ...
Visa Announces Sponsorship of Europe’s No.1 eSports Team
Jan 05, 2017 20:30 GMT
• Visa join forces with European eSports giants, SK Gaming • Sponsorship will support ...
Cash is a Ghost of Christmas Past
Nov 29, 2016 00:01 GMT
• More than £2bn spent on Visa cards during Black Friday • Online Visa...
Visa delivers exclusive Team GB wearable payment band to British athletes competing at Rio 2016
Aug 10, 2016 09:00 BST
Innovative NFC-enabled wearables to be provided to all Team GB athletes
Apple Pay Now Available to Millions of French Visa Cardholders
Jul 19, 2016 09:31 BST
Today, Visa announced that Visa debit and credit cardholders from French banks Banque P...
Apple Pay Now Available to Visa Cardholders in Switzerland
Jul 07, 2016 11:21 BST
Visa Inc. announced today that around 1 million Visa cardholders in Switzerland now hav...
Europeans “touched to pay” three billion times in the last 12 months – cementing contactless payments’ growing popularity
May 11, 2016 00:01 BST
• 1-in-5 in-person Visa-processed card payments are now contactless • 3 billion contac...