Blog posts

Applications of Plastic Sheets for Industrial and Domestic Uses

Mar 28, 2017 13:05 BST

Plastic sheeting is used in between walls to insulate them from changes during extreme ...

National Apprenticeship Week – considering a different route
35% of users have weak passwords; the other 65% can be cracked

35% of users have weak passwords; the other 65% can be cracked

Mar 22, 2017 12:11 GMT

Password leaks from public breaches help us learn how people think, allow us to identif...

Beware Suspect Packages

Beware Suspect Packages

Mar 20, 2017 14:52 GMT

Political extremists, terror groups, and even disgruntled former employees pose a serio...

How we’re helping Castelan Group create new business opportunities

How we’re helping Castelan Group create new business opportunities

Mar 14, 2017 16:46 GMT

Here at Neopost we’re always looking for creative ways to help our customers streamline...

ISO 22301 and the business continuity octopus

ISO 22301 and the business continuity octopus

Mar 10, 2017 17:13 GMT

​Implementing a Business Continuity Management System which meets and exceeds ISO 22301...

Communication - Get it right!

Communication - Get it right!

Mar 10, 2017 14:30 GMT

It would seem that across the pond a certain “New Administration" is still coming to gr...

Tackling exploitation in Cocoa Farming - Fairtrade Fortnight

Tackling exploitation in Cocoa Farming - Fairtrade Fortnight

Mar 10, 2017 09:26 GMT

With as many as one in five shoppers never thinking about whether food had been produce...

Broadening exposure and horizons

Broadening exposure and horizons

Mar 07, 2017 09:46 GMT

It has been just over two years since I was featured in the Business Continuity Institu...

GMC Software named as ‘leader’ in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CCM Software

GMC Software named as ‘leader’ in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CCM Software

Mar 02, 2017 14:30 GMT

For the fourth consecutive year, Gartner has named GMC Software, a Neopost company, as ...