May 23, 2013 13:25 BST Education Finder Sweden AB EducationFinder ( EF ) has evidence of learning successes from 15 years of eLearning pr...
Education consultant jobs
Anthony David KingJan 18, 2012 15:58 GMT
We’re looking for education consultants based in London and throughout the UK to join our growing company working with schools and education providers.
- Want to make a difference as well as money.
- Like doing work that push your ideas and creativity to their limits.
- Need to build positive and meaningful relationships with people.
- Believe you can help people and organisations to become world-class.
- See potential in others and can work hard to help them achieve it.
- Imagine yourself working with us and achieving all these things.
We want you to have a better work-life balance. Therefore we adopt flexible working as standard, with flexible hours and days, working from home or from any WiFi enabled location.
We work only with amazing clients (in our opinion anyway). Therefore we get to do amazing work that includes a generous payment structure allowing you to earn according to your results, rather than simply the work you do.
We love learning and leadership development. Therefore we provide a library of insightful books and free or discounted access to events and training courses.
Applicants should have at least 3 years experience working in education.
To apply see more details here