Mar 07, 2014 11:19 GMT Rochdale Borough Council Rochdale’s M&S opened its doors this morning after a £500,000 revamp.
Capita's 3rd National Conference on Self-Financing for Social Housing - Monday 16th July 2012 - Central London
Capita ConferencesMay 03, 2012 12:19 BST
With local authorities taking full control of their housing income and expenditure, it is crucial that all social housing providers implement robust and sustainable business plans in order to manage housing assets more effectively.
Attend this timely event to capitalise on the opportunities presented by self-financing and plan for a sustainable future. Take away the
knowledge needed to drive up quality and efficiency in social housing provision in your area.
Chair: Ken Lee, Chair, Housing Finance Panel, CIPFA
- Steve Partridge, Director of Financial Policy and Services, Chartered Institute of Housing
- Michael Clegg, Head of Existing Stock, Homes and Communities Agency
- Matt Cooper, Director of Treasury and Corporate Finance, Affinity Sutton
- Paul Rickard, Director of Corporate Finance, Cirlce
- Sukvinder Kalsi, Assistant Director of Finance, Birmingham City Council and Member, Local Authority Housing Panel, CIPFA
Benefits of attending:
- Hear how the latest Government policies will impact on the management of your housing revenue account
- Learn how to manage rental income to maximise future business viability
- Take away practical tips on integrating long-term business and asset management plans
- Examine the investment options available and the risks and returns these present
- Understand how capital markets can be used to generate funding
- Identify ways to maximise resources including partnering with other local authorities and housing associations
- Develop your business planning knowledge to ensure effective investment in home improvements and new build projects in the future
- Explore how social housing providers are making the most of self-financing and improving housing provision
If you require more information please follow the links below: