May 22, 2013 16:34 BST UK IT Association Another member of the UK IT Association has been recognised by Computer Weekly after Pu...
Tackling the Social Exclusion of Older People - Capita Conferences announce details of their 4th National Conference
Capita ConferencesAug 13, 2010 11:19 BST
Capita’s 4th National Tackling the Social Exclusion of Older People Conference, taking place in Central London on 29th November 2010, will provide delegates with the latest policy updates and practical recommendations on how local authorities, housing providers, health and the voluntary sector can work together to improve services for older people.
This timely event reflects the new Coalition Government's priorities for improving the inclusion of older people in society. A clear commitment has been made to help older people live at home longer, progress preventative care and improve access to services.
With expert speakers and practical case studies from those leading the way in implementing the Ageing Well agenda, key topics to be addressed include:
• The new political landscape and its impact on services for older people
• Implementing the Ageing Well programme
• The personalisation agenda and good practice examples
• Tackling loneliness and promoting older people’s social interaction thorough digital technology
• Prevention and early intervention to support older people with mental health problems
• Promoting active and healthy living
Attend this timely event and examine the latest initiatives and best practice to help you plan and implement services designed to meet older people’s needs.