Global CGM market will be an US$ 4 Billion opportunity by 2024. This report provides the market data on, continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems market of 11 countries globally. In the report CGM market has been divided into 2 components: glucose sensors and CGM transmitters. Transmitters & receivers along with sensors are known as standalone CGM systems, which are preinstalled by manufacturer. Sensors are disposable items, which is replaced after every 5-7 days. By geography, this market is studied with respect to major Industrialized Countries (United States, United Kingdom, Israel, Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, Japan and Canada).
United States has the Highest CGM Market Globally
CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitor) is extremely relevant to almost all age groups to manage diabetes efficiently and effectively. United States controls the global CGM Market. In Europe Germany and France CGM market has grown to a noticeable strength. According to many experts CGM is the best device for proper diabetes management for those having severe diabetes complications occurred periodically.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1372481
Countries Specific CGM Reimbursement details are covered in this Report
CGM reimbursement is still in its infancy stages in many countries but policy has been expanding over a period of time and addition of technological device under diabetes management is implemented by many countries. At present CGM is reimbursed for pediatric, gestational diabetes and Type 1 diabetes patients in some countries and it is expected that it will be accessible to all diabetes patients in due course of time. As countries are continuously expanding their diabetes management policy and several positive assessments are being done in favor of CGM it is expected to drive the market in future.
Renub Research latest study “Global CGM Market, Users, Reimbursement Policy, CGM Components (Glucose Sensor, Transmitter) Market, Diabetes (Type1 & 2) Population, & Forecast” provides a detailed and comprehensive insight of the Global CGM Market. This 187 page report with 163 Figures and 4 Tables studies the
Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) market from 3 view points:
CGM Reimbursements Policy
View Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1372481/global-cgm-users-reimbursement-policy-market-research-reports
Scope of the Report
- CGM Market & Forecast: We have defined CGM market of 11 countries. Market data from 2010 to 2016 and Forecast from 2017 to 2024
- CGM Users & Forecast: We have defined CGM number of Users of 11 countries. Market data from 2010 to 2016 and Forecast from 2017 to 2024
- Reimbursement Policy: Report provides Reimbursement Policy on CGM for 11 countries individually along with global CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) reimbursement model
- Diabetes Population: Report covers 11 Countries Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Population Numbers and Forecast
- Growth Factors for CGM: This topic studies the factors which is helping the CGM industry to grow
Challenges for CGM: This industry shows the problems being faced by the CGM technology
Key Questions Answered in the Report?
What is the Global CGM Market & its growth forecast?
What are the Global CGM Users & its growth forecast?
What is the CGM market & forecast in 11 countries globally?
What is the CGM users & forecast in 11 countries globally?
What is the CGM reimbursement policy in each of these 11 countries?
Send An Enquiry Request @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1372481
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Global – CGM User (2010 – 2024)
3. Global – CGM Market & Forecast (2010 – 2024)
4. By Components – CGM Market (2010 – 2024)
4.1 Glucose Sensor Market & Forecast
4.2 CGM Transmitter Market & Forecast
5. Market Share – By Countries
6. Global CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) Reimbursement Model
7. Abbott Freestyle Libre vs CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring)
8. United States – Diabetes Population (2010 – 2024)
8.1 United States Total Diabetes Population
8.1.1 United States Type 1 Diabetes Population
8.1.2 United States Type 2 Diabetes Population
9. United States – CGM Market & Forecast
9.1 United States - CGM Market by Components
9.1.1 Glucose Sensor Market & Forecast
9.1.2 CGM Transmitter Market & Forecast
10. United States – CGM User (2010 – 2024)
11. CGM Reimbursement in United States
12. United Kingdom – Diabetes Population (2010 – 2024)
12.1 United Kingdom – Total Diabetes Population
12.1.1 United Kingdom Type 1 Diabetes Population
12.1.2 United Kingdom Type 2 Diabetes Population
13. United Kingdom - CGM Market & Forecast
13.1 United Kingdom - CGM Market by Components
13.1.1 Glucose Sensor Market & Forecast