Kansas City, October 23, 2016 – Bluewater presented its full line up of reverse osmosis water purifiers – the Bluewater Classic, Buewater Spirit and Bluewater Pro – at the PWQA water industry show at the Pacific Palms Resort, luxury golf and conference resort in Los Angeles County set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains.
"It was a great show that we attended for for first time and we we glad of the opportunities provided to demonstrate just how good our residential water purifiers are at giving people peace of mind when it comes to ensuring their tap water is as pure as nature intended. We made many new friends in the industry and we'll be back for sure," said Lin Guo, the Kansas City-based sales chief for Bluewater's North American operations.
The World Health Organisation says 80% of human diseases have something to do with water and the most common pollutants found in drinking water are high levels of chlorine, bacteria, pharmaceutical byproducts, and lead and toxic heavy metals. Bluewater’s water purifiers are designed to remove practically all harmful substances from tap water, helping to make it safer to drink and to shower or bathe in.
“Innovated with love in Sweden, one of the world's most eco-friendly countries, a water purifier such as the Bluewater Spirit can deliver pristine clean water throughout the home to drink, bathe in, wash vegetables, prepare food, and serve up great-tasting tea, coffee and other drinks,” said Lin.
The industry show program included a PWQA (Pacific Water Quaility Assocation) educational seminar developed around "Doing it right" when it comes to improving water and doing better business.
The WQA also provided a workshop on residential water treatment equipment sizing based on the Fundamentals module of the MEP.
The five primary educational sessions were as follows:
- Water Testing Procedures and Practical Guidelines
- Effective Arsenic and Fluoride Reduction
- Understanding NSF Softener Certifications and Claims
- How to Run an Efficient and Productive Service Department
- Scientific Cost/Benefit Analysis of Using POU Drinking Filters
Tech-talks on the show floor focused on learning new technical and business and technical skills that will help water professionals run their business better.
- Exploring Water Cooler & Ice Machine Rentals for business
- Understanding Chloramine Reduction
- Residential Reverse Osmosis – Doing it right
- Membrane Separations - learning about new and improved technologies
- Troubleshooting Coffee Service Applications related to water quality
- Fleck 5810/5812 Teardown and Programming