JAN MGM Grand Hotel Las Vegas, NV
The First Annual Caslon Digital Exchange (DEX) Meeting will be held Sunday, January 24th, 2010 at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. This immediately precedes the PODi AppForum. This meeting is FREE of charge for DEX / PODi members attending the PODi AppForum.
Who should attend?
Members of PODi interested in or already participating in the DEX - The Digital Exchange user group on LinkedIn. This group is intended to provide interaction and communication between PODi members involved in providing digital print and marketing services.
Key takeaways from the meeting include:
- Social Media as a Revenue Stream
- Utilizing Quick Response (QR) Codes
- Making Good Choices with Offset and Digital Printing
- Copywriting for Cross Media
- How to Execute a Variable Cost Model
- Printing in 2010 and Beyond
- Sales Management Processes