Few of the trends that have been observed in the managed infrastructure services market are rise of Internet of Things (IoT) which has encouraged managed service providers to offer services that support IoT. Also, data security has always been a concern for any large-scale enterprise, hence managed infrastructure services will be widely adopted by enterprises as it is data compliant. In addition to this, managed infrastructure services is important for enterprises that rely on outsourcing to multiple geographic locations as it reduces their operational costs.
Managed infrastructure services include:
- Data center services
- End user services
- Network and communication services
- Technical and maintenance services
- Service desk
Managed Infrastructure Services Market: Drivers and Challenges
Managed infrastructure services market is fast gaining traction due to various factors such as enhanced business proficiency and focus on core businesses in order to enhance customer satisfaction. Due to increased competition across different industry verticals, enterprises want to focus only on its core business which leads to increase in usage of managed infrastructure services. Adoption of advanced technologies such as big data, mobility and cloud computing across different industry verticals is also one of the major drivers of managed infrastructure services market.
Request Report Sample@ http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2322
One of the major restraint on the growth of managed infrastructure services market is the privacy and security issues associated with it. In addition to this enterprises don’t have the right resources who are skilled enough to manage the processes involved with managed infrastructure services.
Managed Infrastructure Services Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of deployment type:
- On-premise managed infrastructure services
- Cloud managed infrastructure services
Segmentation on the basis of type:
- Print services
- Backup and recovery
Segmentation on the basis of industry:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Defense and Government
- Energy and Utilities
Managed Infrastructure Services Market: Recent Contracts/Deals and Acquisitions
Few of the recent contracts/deals and acquisitions in managed infrastructure services market are listed below:
- In November 2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise introduced HPE Managed Services for Microsoft Azure in order to provide customers access to a fully managed service that addresses the public cloud component of a company’s end-to-end hybrid infrastructure requirements
- In November 2016, NTT DATA, Inc. acquired Dell Services to form NTT DATA Services in order to expand its IT offerings
- In April 2016, Fujitsu Ltd. won a five and a half years US$ 140 Mn managed services contract at the City of Gold Coast (local government area in Australia) in order to provide managed infrastructure and application services to ICT infrastructure and applications to Gold Coast area
- In December 2015, AT&T Inc. and IBM Corporation expanded their strategic relationship in managed application and managed hosting services in order to offer customers with a vast portfolio of cloud, data and application solutions
- In October 2015, Fujitsu Ltd. signed a US$ 80 Mn managed infrastructure services contract with Link Group (global financial services company)
Request For TOC@ http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-2322
Managed Infrastructure Services Market: Regional Overview
Managed infrastructure services market is currently dominated by North America region due to early adoption of technology and presence of numerous IT data centers. Europe managed infrastructure services market follows next as government and manufacturing sector are realizing the importance of managed services to focus on their core business processes. APEJ region is fast picking up pace in the managed infrastructure services analytics market owning to significant adoption rate of advanced technologies and outsourcing in emerging economies.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a premier provider of syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. We deliver a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights, aerial view of the competitive framework, and future market trends.